Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

if you were to say ask if i was the guy sitting next to the guy to the far right, i would say YEEES.

blixa

havard, all i have to say is AWWWWW.

Crazylegs

blixa

you look like a skinny english kid. i love it.

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Mar 16, 2010, 01:16 PM
you look like a skinny english kid. i love it.

WTF is that for a compliment ?  ;D

Crazylegs

haha, yeah, what kind of compliment is that? I am indeed skinny, so that's ok. But English!? Aren't they known for having crooked teeth and below average looks?  I can assure you, my teeth aren't crooked.

ablackswan

Quotehaha, yeah, what kind of compliment is that? I am indeed skinny, so that's ok. But English!? Aren't they known for having crooked teeth and below average looks?  I can assure you, my teeth aren't crooked.

;D
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

devilinside

Quote from: ablackswan on Mar 16, 2010, 10:41 PM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 16, 2010, 10:28 PM
haha, yeah, what kind of compliment is that? I am indeed skinny, so that's ok. But English!? Aren't they known for having crooked teeth and below average looks?  I can assure you, my teeth aren't crooked.

;D

endoeleven

sing blue silver

THUNDERCATS IS GO!!

ablackswan

tony the tiger is back, i'm so glad :D
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

jv_

blixa

i watch a lot of british shows and movies. you have that look. it is a compliment. i don't give conventional compliments. i was never really good at those.

plus english guys are sexy. not as sexy as the scots or the irish but still sexy.

Crazylegs

haha, ok. Thanks i guess.

blixa

you are very sexy. you have extremely nice legs...see, it doesn't really work does it. i just feel weird expressing a compliment that way. i mean, you look exceptionally cool without even trying.

Crazylegs

Yeah, i don't know what i like best. Let's not discuss my looks anymore.

blixa

OH, HELLO. WE'VE DISCOVERED HAVARD'S WEAK SPOT.

ToneDef

You Goddamn motherfucker!!

blixa

the wrath of an englishman. nothing quite like it.

ToneDef

An old one for you..

Yeah, I have no teeth. Gums McGee.