Vesanic

ablackswan

i understand now :)
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

Vesanic

Quote from: ablackswan on Mar 18, 2010, 12:58 AM
i understand now :)

The frenchies have got something... I don't know. Belgian chicks just miss it.

defskull

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 17, 2010, 11:21 PM
is her head almost tipping over because her nose is so big?

BURN

Crazylegs

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

LOL!!  Japan is signing papers on a boat,motherfucka!

blixa

Quote from: defskull on Mar 18, 2010, 05:56 AM
Quote from: Jacob on Mar 17, 2010, 11:21 PM
is her head almost tipping over because her nose is so big?

BURN

i don't care if that was a joke, jacob, because it wasn't funny or appropriate. let's make comments like that about your face. oh, but, you wouldn't like that, would you?

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Mar 18, 2010, 01:31 PM
i don't care if that was a joke, jacob, because it wasn't funny or appropriate. let's make comments like that about your face. oh, but, you wouldn't like that, would you?

You know that he wasn't talking about you, don't you ?

blixa

i don't particularly care what people think of my nose. if someone is going to be interested in me based on the shape of my nose then i don't want to be anywhere near that person to begin with. i just don't think it's ever appropriate to make comments like that. they're immature and denigrating.

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Mar 18, 2010, 01:36 PM
i just don't think it's ever appropriate to make comments like that. they're immature and denigrating.

Yeah, but it's Jacob, you know.

Jacob

wow, you're tense these days, maz.

sorry if my little joke offended anyone.

Law

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 17, 2010, 03:33 PM
I must say, Law, I've been partial to a South African red lately ;) And Australian.

Australian oh yes ;)

ahem!

blixa

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 18, 2010, 01:37 PM
Quote from: blixa on Mar 18, 2010, 01:36 PM
i just don't think it's ever appropriate to make comments like that. they're immature and denigrating.

Yeah, but it's Jacob, you know.

yes, exactly. that's why i find it so troubling because he's so much better than that.

but you know, everyone is going to come along and say i'm over reacting. "jeez, it's just a comment about a nose." it pissed me off. i'm the only female in my entire extended and close family who has a "weird" nose so i get immensly shitty when so much emphasis is put on the shape of a female's nose because i know how much it hurts. even if it's a joke phrased spitefully.

imagine living through years and years of insults at family barbeques. of course i'm going to be edgy.

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Mar 18, 2010, 01:45 PM
yes, exactly. that's why i find it so troubling because he's so much better than that.

Nah, what I meant is that, as far as I know, Jacob has always been writing some mean immature comments, but never put that much serious into it, it's just some second degree humor. That's what I feel, at least.

blixa

i know what jacob's like. i've been on this board since i was 17 years old.

it's kind of a known fact, at least to jacob and i, that we get into little arguments here all the time.

Crazylegs

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 18, 2010, 01:24 PM

i liked this one:

Switzerland
baking cookies with mother, so much fun
Sweden likes this.

Jacob

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 18, 2010, 01:52 PM
Quote from: blixa on Mar 18, 2010, 01:45 PM

Nah, what I meant is that, as far as I know, Jacob has always been writing some mean immature comments, but never put that much serious into it, it's just some second degree humor. That's what I feel, at least.

I feel so special the way you guys talk about me. it's interesting how often the discussion about me being an asshole or not comes up here. sometimes I wish some of you knew me in real life. I'd probably be one of the nicest people you've met. not to pat myself on the back or anything. but by now I've stopped caring what people on the internet think of me and I'm not going to hide my sense of humor or refrain from speaking my opinion at the risk of some random person on the other side of the planet judging me.

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 18, 2010, 04:51 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Mar 18, 2010, 01:24 PM

i liked this one:

Switzerland
baking cookies with mother, so much fun
Sweden likes this.

yeah that one made me laugh out loud. also "hey dude, uhhh... what did you do with all the juice??" - I kinda don't want to laugh at that, but I can't help it...

Vesanic

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 18, 2010, 06:51 PM
I feel so special the way you guys talk about me. it's interesting how often the discussion about me being an asshole or not comes up here. sometimes I wish some of you knew me in real life. I'd probably be one of the nicest people you've met. not to pat myself on the back or anything. but by now I've stopped caring what people on the internet think of me and I'm not going to hide my sense of humor or refrain from speaking my opinion at the risk of some random person on the other side of the planet judging me.

Just so you know, it wasn't a critic at all.