Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Horror

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Mar 16, 2006, 09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry_Curls

Rob Zombie came into my work today. I shouldve asked him some stuff. DOH!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Azwethinkweiz

damn, that's awesome !

did you talk to him ?

theis

i watched 'fright night' a couple of days ago. i'd forgot how great that movie was.

i'm a sucker for 80's cheese-horror.

oldgentlovecraft

went to the chicago horror con last weekend, fucking amazing.

one weak

wait, you're a teacher? what do you teach again?

oldgentlovecraft

one weak

oldgentlovecraft

English, an adjunct prof at a community college

one weak

cool.

are you studying for your masters or doctorate?

oldgentlovecraft

plan on going back for my masters when I get time and money.  what made you ask?

theis

oldgent, do you by any chance have a user on the Bloody Disgusting forum?

it's a great horror forum.

oldgentlovecraft

No I actually don't but now that you mention it I'm checking it out.  Thanks!  I'm starting a horror based website, a community for all things horror, and an online store with my two friends.  I'll keep you guys posted when we get it going so you can check it out.

theis

sounds awesome!

one weak

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Mar 04, 2007, 10:43 PM
plan on going back for my masters when I get time and money.  what made you ask?
i have a tendency to remember those users who do something in the intellectual community. it makes sense too since literature and film are so closely related.

oldgentlovecraft

Well, after Fango, we are pushing hardcore to get it up and running by July, since there's another convention in Indianapolis and we want to be able to advertise.  Also trying to make some connections in the biz.  I've emailed an awesome artist/writer for comic books by the name of Mark Kidwell for the past week that I met at the convention.  Check him out on my Myspace top friends list.  He's a cool cat.

theis

Have anyone seen the new psych./horror movie Vacancy, starring Luke Wilson and Kate Beckinsale?

It looks intense.

ben

Sucks dick in a handbasket.

theis

Really ?

Bummer...

Breach Unborn

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Mar 04, 2007, 10:46 PM
No I actually don't but now that you mention it I'm checking it out.  Thanks!  I'm starting a horror based website, a community for all things horror, and an online store with my two friends.  I'll keep you guys posted when we get it going so you can check it out.

post the website when you get it up. i'd be interested in checking it out (as well as the others on here)