Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

October ? The fuck ?

alvarezbassist17

2 weeks and 5 days!!!

i'm kinda chapped it starts on the 7th though, if they would've waited a week it could've been on my bday :(

tarkil

I was wondering when it would start again... Soon then, that's good to know....    :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

There Will Be Blood

Its so great that south park already made a episode showing how douchey Kanye West is!

Fireal1222

i hate most people in the media. clowns like kanye west or beyonce.. they are talentless assholes. it seems like every1 in the media anymore are talentless assholes. megan fox. lil wayne. kanye. beyonce. all overrated pieces of garbage who serve no purpose to this planet except to brainwash people into liking mediocre things

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 28, 2009, 07:46 PM
i hate most people in the media. clowns like kanye west or beyonce.. they are talentless assholes. it seems like every1 in the media anymore are talentless assholes. megan fox. lil wayne. kanye. beyonce. all overrated pieces of garbage who serve no purpose to this planet except to brainwash people into liking mediocre things
Amen on that brother.... dont forget paris hilton... lol

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Vesanic

Latest episode was good... If you didn't like it, you're just being ignorant...

wither-I

haha chipotlaway! i just dont understand... what was that!? did you see that!? let's play! let's climb a tree! shamoneh!

Vesanic

With just two easy steps I can climb over these seats and kick you right in the ****ing balls !

Penicks

Sucked IMO. Only Michael was funny. Wonder when the hell they're gonna make an entire episode from scratch and not use current events.

defskull

Maybe my expectations for this show have severely lowered after the last half of this season and all of last season completely sucked, but I enjoyed this episode.  I loved the riffs on the stupid ghost hunter shows.

tarkil

Quote from: Penicks on Oct 08, 2009, 03:29 PM
Sucked IMO. Only Michael was funny. Wonder when the hell they're gonna make an entire episode from scratch and not use current events.

I think using current events is very good actually... I can't wait for an episode about H1N1....    :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

wither-I

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 09, 2009, 04:39 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Oct 08, 2009, 03:29 PM

I think using current events is very good actually... I can't wait for an episode about H1N1....    :)
hahahah hell yeah i didnt even think of that!

i enjoy the fact it has become social/political satire. it makes it that much more relevent as an art form

bright lights, big city

Top notch episode last night. I think Butters needs his own spin-off show, Do you know what I am saying?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

shine down unshy

I got lotsa girlfriends, Dad.  She's just my bottom bitch.

Crazylegs

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 15, 2009, 07:58 PM
Top notch episode last night. I think Butters needs his own spin-off show, Do you know what I am saying?

you mean

Vesanic

Did you like it ?

I liked the idea.

And that " involved " cop was funny as hell.

The end was a plain suckage, though.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?