i drink your milkshake

wither-I

Quote from: nonesuch on Oct 19, 2009, 03:34 PM
bitches, take a knee
hahaha take a knee!

last weeks episode was brilliant. tonights was pretty funny

"coming into the nearness of distance"

defskull

The episode last night was really great.  Such a great rip on wrestling fans.  The second half of this season so far has pwned anything they have done on South Park for maybe a year or so.  Well done.

alvarezbassist17

FUCK YOU WHAAAAAARRRRRE!!!

wither-I

hahaha i just saw the movie/documentary "the cove" the other week, which was great but heartbreaking at the same time, but this episode was damn funny. i just couldnt help but laugh everytime they all ran out with their spears and started unabashedly slaughtering dolphins

"coming into the nearness of distance"

alvarezbassist17

holy fuck, that was some of the funniest shit i've ever seen.  that could be my favorite episode ever made, goddamn.

bright lights, big city

shit man I gotta agree. just an all around hilarious, brilliant episode. best one in quite awhile.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Fireal1222

this part from last weeks "whale wars" episode had me dying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSEST-oQH68

and corey. as far as that fag biker episode this week, it wasnt even close to the best ever, but it was damn funny. i love how they made that noise with their mouths.

and big gay al is always a great character

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

alvarezbassist17

i dunno dude, i laughed my fuckin ass off at that episode, and i feel like they've needed to do the "fag" concept for awhile.  obviously it's pretty much impossible to say which one's the best, but i thought that one was one of the above and beyond ones.

[youtube=425,350]uczUKTwgqeY[/youtube]

bright lights, big city

damn Matt and Trey went back for that inspiration haha
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Fireal1222

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 05, 2009, 02:47 PM
i dunno dude, i laughed my fuckin ass off at that episode, and i feel like they've needed to do the "fag" concept for awhile.  obviously it's pretty much impossible to say which one's the best, but i thought that one was one of the above and beyond ones.

[youtube=425,350]uczUKTwgqeY[/youtube]

oh man i forgot about them making fun of the chris everett thing in the episode. that was awesome

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

sing blue silver

i think i'd have to say that this was the weakest of the newest episodes but still very hilarious.

Vesanic

The F word really sucked.

Crazylegs

I loved it. And it's so fucking true too.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 09, 2009, 02:53 PM
I loved it. And it's so fucking true too.
I'm with you. Amazing episode.
DERP

nonesuch

school announcer ep basically sux balls

i like the concept but just not funny
i drink your milkshake

Fireal1222

yeah, the school announcments one was really bad. i couldnt make it through the episode.

the rest of the season has been pretty awesome though

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

defskull

Really? I thought this past episode was great.

jesusinabowlofdirt

dey tukk ur jeeerb