Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

the beginning was funny, and it was good seeing them bash the hell out of Glenn Beck, but yeah just the overall execution of the episode wasn't too great, or that funny. Butters peeing on Wendy's doorstep was kind of a highlight, I guess.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

Next episode:

PEE

The season final episode... Damn.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

defskull

That was a disappointing end to a really good second half of the season.  I think the plotlines in this episode were interesting enough, but there were just so many and not enough time to fully develop them that they just weren't as funny as they could have been.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: defskull on Nov 13, 2009, 04:15 PM
Really? I thought this past episode was great.

Quote from: defskull on Nov 19, 2009, 04:38 AM
That was a disappointing end to a really good second half of the season.  I think the plotlines in this episode were interesting enough, but there were just so many and not enough time to fully develop them that they just weren't as funny as they could have been.

i have pretty much the opposite opinions from you haha

defskull

It's not that I thought the one tonight was bad.  It had some really good ideas.  But the random "oh hey were going to conveniently tell you Kyle doesn't like bananas" and then give him bananas thing was bad.  I think Cartmen's storyline should have been more of the basis of the episode.  I think that would have made for a funnier episode. 

Vesanic

That italian guy was so fucking annoying.

TOTHEPEEEEEEEEE

rock_n_frost

i donno but the best episode was ''cartman vs wendy''
i was about to die..
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 09, 2009, 11:36 AM
The F word really sucked.

the episode was about attention whores being fags. i can see why u feel uncomfortable about it and dislike it

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Nov 19, 2009, 01:18 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 09, 2009, 11:36 AM
The F word really sucked.

the episode was about attention whores being fags. i can see why u feel uncomfortable about it and dislike it

Yeah, it was really hard to see people like you being bashed, motherfucker.

jesusinabowlofdirt

when you without hesitation posted "some interesting facts about eros", a letter from a guy who begins the letter with "let me tell u a secret..." -  thats you sitting on a harley with those extra horns on it

Vesanic

No, that's just me wanting to share some good infos with people who wonder about their favorite band's record. And this is already better than constantly saying " Vesanic's an attention whore lololol he sucks lolololol "

jesusinabowlofdirt

yeah well the comments were funny... like "omg remind me of never telling vesanic anything" etc... you have to agree "some interesting facts about eros" turned out to be "some interesting facts about vesanic"  who u are as a person :)

Vesanic

Damn... Let's put in on this way:  I'm sure he told " secret " because of the fact he was one of the only ones to have some special informations, not because he didn't want to share it worldwide. Lots of people imply that when they say " secret ". If he did explicitly express that he wanted me to keep it for myself, I would have. Why the fuck would he give those infos to me only, a belgian guy he doesn't even know ? Think smarter.

Plus, Inkblades told me who would be the special guests at the Chi benefit shows, and I didn't leak it on the board !

Finally, I don't really care if you can't trust me, man.

jesusinabowlofdirt

yeah but the infos in his letter were pretty dumb,false and didnt make any sense. if yr so smart u would know that but u didnt think about it 1 second,because u were in a hurry to post it as BIG NEWS to get yr attention whore kick :)

it was funny thay u edited yr text "who the fuck cares?!" .. u didnt want to sound like penguin in the desert ?

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Nov 19, 2009, 06:05 PM
yeah but the infos in his letter were pretty dumb,false and didnt make any sense. if yr so smart u would know that but u didnt think about it 1 second,because u were in a hurry to post it as BIG NEWS to get yr attention whore kick :)

it was funny thay u edited yr text "who the fuck cares?!" .. u didnt want to sound like penguin in the desert ?

I just wanted to share something with the fans. Shame on me, I guess.

No, I just need to stay nice, these days. I'm going out of control way too many times.

theis

Vesanic

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 19, 2009, 07:24 PM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Nov 19, 2009, 06:05 PM

I just wanted to share something with the fans. Shame on me, I guess.

No, I just need to stay nice, these days. I'm going out of control way too many times.

liar. you gave penguin shit for typing "who cares?" all time and now u did it yrself. as soon as u became aware of it u quickly ereased it

Vesanic

You can't stop talking to as me if you knew every single thing about my way to act, speak, and such, can you ?

I erased " who the fuck cares " due to his paradoxical side, that means I actually do care, so that sentence was not the best thing to write. And I try to stay nice, ALSO. But finally, I don't give a fuck. :)