Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

that is absolutely true, Ves. but in real life he is also dead. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_hayes
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

Hahahahaha, god damn it. Thanks man.

There Will Be Blood

Yeah I knew there was something about him and scientology

Crazylegs

He sure made some sexy music. Both in real life and in south park.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 20, 2010, 09:12 PM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Apr 20, 2010, 05:19 PM
yeah, that was some funny shit.  A little spoiler... anybody remember the commercials with cartman dressed up like a ginger?  do you think we'll see some of that in the next episode?

If I remember well Kyle made him think he was a ginger by dressing him up like that.

yeah, i know.  i'm talking about the new commercial from this season which had some footage of cartman dressed as a ginger that was definitely not in the first ginger kids episode.  trust me.

Vesanic

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Apr 21, 2010, 01:58 AM

yeah, i know.  i'm talking about the new commercial from this season which had some footage of cartman dressed as a ginger that was definitely not in the first ginger kids episode.  trust me.

Haha ok.  :-*

alvarezbassist17

bright lights, big city

haha i think it will show up then. i really hope they continue with the greatest hits tonight. this is probably the most i've anticipated a south park episode in years if not ever.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

No that was the hell of a surprise.  ;D

And I almost died at the end.

bright lights, big city

shit yeah that was awesome, i never saw that king of the gingers coming. too bad they couldn't get radiohead to come back, haha.
DERP

Vesanic

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 22, 2010, 03:38 PM
shit yeah that was awesome, i never saw that king of the gingers coming. too bad they couldn't get radiohead to come back, haha.

Haha, indeed.

Fuck, I really loved the ending.  ;D

deftjess

South Park has not been that good this season...the 2 part Episodes was ok just like all of the episodes this season

bright lights, big city

DERP

sing blue silver

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Apr 20, 2010, 09:17 PM
would be interesting to see chef come back lol

edit: but I think that dude that does chefs voice no longer works for them.

the dude that did chef's voice quit the show on bad terms and now the great Isaac Hayes is dead so not gonna happen.

Corleone

new one was great, lol towlie... I'm walking on sunshine.. hahah

sing blue silver

best one of the season

There Will Be Blood

I didn't like it at all....

Vesanic

GO AWAY I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE !!!

Corleone

Did you guys know the intervention episode is based off a girl who was on the show, and inhales computer duster?

The "Best" of Intervention Allison

"I feel like a can conquer the world"

"im walking on sunshine"

She sais all that shit, wow thats messed up.