Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hardcore, Metalcore, Grindcore, Screamo

Started by Paint Your Lips, Jan 13, 2004, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kisseveryscar

jsut come back from Terror..that shit was so crazy man
i have bruses all over...Terro fucked shit up
but everybody left after the guys from donnybrook and some if the kids started a fight with security..it got crazy , police showed up..everybody kickin eachothers ass..so we all left..but good show..The Promise was great too

Paint Your Lips

Across Five Aprils News
- Just saw this.

Their old lead singer is coming back. Apparently he left the band a year ago, before they recorded A tragedy In Progress. He became their manager instead. He will now come back and do vocals, and still be their manager.

Btw, across five aprils will enter the studio in April (ironic, hehe) And their new album should be out by July the 13th.

defskull

Quote from: "poisonthevision"Ive not heard of those Defskull, what are they like?.

Today ive been listening to

Alexisonfire - Alexisonfire
Hopesfall - The Satellite Years
Freya - As the last light drains

:D

the singer switches from high pitched screams and low screams. probably more death metal than hardcore though

died20times

Quote from: "[Tribal"]Across Five Aprils News
- Just saw this.

Their old lead singer is coming back. Apparently he left the band a year ago, before they recorded A tragedy In Progress. He became their manager instead. He will now come back and do vocals, and still be their manager.

Btw, across five aprils will enter the studio in April (ironic, hehe) And their new album should be out by July the 13th.

i heard about that. but to my knowledge, it will not be a full album but just an EP rather.

i don't know what the original vocalist sounds like and i thought the vocalist on a tragedy in progress was pretty good. maybe this guy sounds better? who knows.

onlythclouds

fuck...is //www.hxcmp3.com no wroking for anyone else?..or is it just me

died20times

it's down as of right now.  not sure what the problem is.

noll

Quote from: "died20times"skycamefalling's "10.21" is a hardcore classic. really brought melodic hardcore to new heights.

so many bands imitate what skycamefalling have already done and they just fail, miserably.

only me that cant listen to this band?
the vocals is sooooo bad.
ive listened to it many times, cant stand it.

and yea, very nice site tribal!

died20times

Quote from: "15 Stitches"fuck...is //www.hxcmp3.com no wroking for anyone else?..or is it just me

site is back up in case you didn't check yet.

subject

Quote from: "[Tribal"]We could call you Dee Dee?? :D
I'm just about to check out: Assisted Suicide Assembly

Dee Dee, you should go to: www.northpost.dk and check out the band Complete. I think you'll like them.

Btw, any December fans in here??

I think they fucking "shred"!! - The song Host is fucking awesome!
:lol: dee dee is cool. yeah man, that band "complete" are pritty good but december wreck anything in their path :twisted:

subject

the glass casket cd is out this month, anyone else looking forward to it?
http://www.hxcmp3.com/bands/229/

Paint Your Lips

I just bought myself a Packard Bell Mp3 Player. (150 Dollars)

Loaded it up with some good hardcore, then i found out, that you have to copy your mp3 files to the mp3 player disc, not just move em to the disc.

So i found out that i jsut deleted 3 of my favorite hardcore albums from my harddisc. :( But still, the mp3 player rocks!!

And so does Complete. I can't wait to get their new cd!!

I really liked the singer from Across Five Aprils, but his growls and screams weren't that great.

died20times

Quote from: "subject to violence"the glass casket cd is out this month, anyone else looking forward to it?
http://www.hxcmp3.com/bands/229/

already got it man... :D

it's really fucking good. reminds me of btbam, only with more of metalcore sound. technical as shit too. i recomend getting it.

died20times

dead to fall, mastadon, and diecast are all in the middle of or towards the end of recording new albums, so be on the look for all 3 of those in the next coming months.

kisseveryscar

new haste the day is now on mirc

Gaz

man, you fucking rule, thanks a LOT!  :D

kisseveryscar

onlythclouds

Quote from: "kisseveryscar"new haste the day is now on mirc

really?....if i used mirc id check it out, but i already heard some of it....its incredible, love this band

everyone check them out NOW

kisseveryscar

they try too hard to sound like zao man..but the cd is good

new Dead Poetic is also on miRC

Paint Your Lips

Deathblow.tk News
- Board is up.
- Links section is up

Does anyone here wanna rate some Hardcore dvd's, albums and so on, that they have bought, and write just a little bit about them? Nothing special.