Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emotivelotion

maybe im worng but limp was interscope once?

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 06, 2008, 10:00 PM
Trent a limp bizkit fan??? HAHAHA Yeah riiiiiiiiiight. He doesn't like Fred.

Quote from: emotivelotion on Sep 06, 2008, 07:47 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Sep 06, 2008, 07:40 PM
shut the hell up...it's better than SNW....OooooooooooOOoooOOOohhhhHHhhhhhhhhhh
hahaha

i cant find the original vid of sin on youtube :(

It's @ like 7 mins..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHB29DgF9z8

yeah i know he doesn´t like. but he looks like a limp bizkit fan...in his youth...ahahha

emotivelotion

Variable

Quoteim going to have to agree 100% with kelly here.  Not only because she is intimately involved with the world of Trent.  But a man as musically talented as him could never be a fan of such a band and limp bizkit

devilinside

Quote from: emotivelotion on Sep 06, 2008, 10:21 PM
maybe im worng but limp was interscope once?

He was,but that's not Trents label...Nothing was Trents record label.

Quote from: Variable on Sep 07, 2008, 01:35 PM
Quoteim going to have to agree 100% with kelly here.  Not only because she is intimately involved with the world of Trent.  But a man as musically talented as him could never be a fan of such a band and limp bizkit

^5

You can read a few interviews where Durst wanted to work with him,but Trent never got back to him. Like this: http://www.nineinchnails.net/news/jan02/010702-01.asp

Here ya go Dorian...look at the faces on the plates he's smashing

[youtube=425,350]0hclkb76IvY[/youtube]

:)

devilinside

WTF is wrong with the quotes?? Mine is showing up as Treys,and his is like mine! I edited it like 4 times and it wont change...how odd....

devilinside

emotivelotion

lawl already saw that, ii just wonder if he was able to do it only cuz of the record label

devilinside

I honestly dont know

devilinside

Quote from: lithium on Sep 06, 2008, 07:21 PM
dude the bandana, omg he looks like he has aids

Hey,wasn't it you that wondered where all the pic's from nin.com went when they disappeared? Well...they go here:

http://ninblogs.wordpress.com/

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 07, 2008, 03:37 PM
WTF is wrong with the quotes?? Mine is showing up as Treys,and his is like mine! I edited it like 4 times and it wont change...how odd....
I am with you always, child

devilinside

haha...funnay funnay boy. :)

fuckin Rob.

[youtube=425,350]0UjvfDvrBmA[/youtube]

How can I get custom songs??

[youtube=425,350]D9NVm0M_rBs[/youtube]

lithium

you download them i think

[youtube=425,350]y66rzBgaogo[/youtube]
💩

devilinside

ok who's that and of what significance are they to me?

lithium

um head from korn? it's his solo shit, just thought you could laff a litto
💩

devilinside

I thought that was his head flyin around....gotcha.

Variable

oh man.  I watched that video before I saw that you two didn't actually like his shit.  I was really wondering about you guys.  that is some horrible music.  I saw him on some evangelical show too when i was running in the gym on Sunday morning.  They had it up on one of the TVs.  I cant help but roll my eyes.  I mean, do they not realize he is on a temporary high and will probably come down.  Like most celebrates who do this shit.  I can only imagine the response he is getting from the ultra conservative in the Christian community for having lesbian activities in his music videos.  lol and tattooing jesus on his hands.  On man, this dumbass has no idea what he got himself into. 

devilinside

Yeah...I mean..I liked him with Korn,but that song/video was a joke. Was he on the Benny Hin show?!?! HAHAH Was he passing out and flopping around like a tard?? *dies laughing*

And BAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[youtube=425,350]yqOCpvCb1cI[/youtube]

^5 trent

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 08, 2008, 03:56 PM
Yeah...I mean..I liked him with Korn,but that song/video was a joke. Was he on the Benny Hin show?!?! HAHAH Was he passing out and flopping around like a tard?? *dies laughing*
Yeah I cant remember what show he was on.  Im pretty sure it was some black dude.  But yeah, goes to show that even people who used to be cool suck when they make Christian rock. 

lithium

this one? theres a few out there, he did the christian show circuit when he was promoting his book.

[youtube=425,350]BXZlkxOpvQk[/youtube]

you two should follow his example. jesus saves.
💩