Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

no no I know.  Its a cute pic.  I would have never even thought to say anything nasty about it unless you brought it up is all.  Pedophilia really isnt my cup of tea.

devilinside

I know you wouldn't,but some of the other people on here don't really have a heart towards kids and wouldn't think twice about saying something mean.

Speaking of TEA!!!

A tea cup yorkie! I'm hoping to get one this fall/winter. I think it would be good for my Jack Russell. :)

goldpony

does it fi inot an actual tea cup? if not, i would try to get my money back
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Haha...I think it can!! I haven't bought it yet,cause I cant find one in my price range. They're all $1200 and up. And I only want a girl,and girls cost more....figures.

;D

lithium

tiny litto puppy!
💩

emotivelotion

lawl, buy a boii and put him that ribbon

Variable

Rack Russells = awesome.  Youkies = nasty smelly rat dogs.

devilinside

Rack Russell? Hahaha   Rat dogs are chihuahuas! But I think i've talked myself out of it. I love that dog,but deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep down I want a:

But I dont think imma get one for a while. I'm getting new floors,and dont want to deal with training again.

Variable

oh my, what kind of pups are those?

A yorkie is a rat dog to me.  I have hated them my whole life.  Nasty ugly little things.  And it seems that they are genetically prone to having some fucked up teeth.  anywas Jack Russells>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>chihuahuas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yorkies

and yeah, that was a pretty nice typo while im talking shit :( ill even leave it for good form

devilinside

Hell,I thought you were talking about some new breed of dog. LOL  JR's are the best little dogs ever. God they're soo fucking smart! And that dog I posted is a Weimaraner. My friend had one,and it was GORGEOUS! They are a shiny gray with beautiful blue eyes... and they're smart too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimaraner

I just wish there was some way to keep it in puppy form.

Variable

I really like those dogs.  I might think about getting one sometime in the future

devilinside

They're pretty good dogs. I was lookin for a good video,but they all have pretty gay music I cant look past.

Variable

well I mean, the volume control might help

devilinside

yeah,but.....gawd nevermind.

lithium

re-size your pic there buddy,...and you dont even like chihuahuas
💩

devilinside

Just scroll over...lazy ass. And no,I dont like chiwaaawaaas....but that pic was sweet.

lithium

just resize lazy ass!
💩

devilinside

NAH NAH NAH!

;)

ok hold on.

lithium

you're supposed to be setting the standard miss moderatorz
💩

devilinside