Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Does God exist?

Started by untz untz untz, Dec 04, 2007, 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No More Sugar

QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Corleone

Quote from: Variable on Aug 20, 2009, 03:40 AM

Prove to me that some of the most intelligent evolutionist in the world believe in god.  Show me proof.  Because that sentence is complete bull shit.  Its a lie they spread around in church and private schools because no one can really prove it right or wrong.  But way to believe the propaganda.  Do they get you to tithe too?

I heard it during a Big Bang documentary.Why are you posting in this thread, we all know you don't believe in god. So good for you? How about you enlist as a mine sweeper.

Variable

Quote from: No More Sugar on Aug 20, 2009, 04:23 PM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 20, 2009, 05:40 AM
lol yeah.  Poor thing

you were pretty belligerent yourself 
Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 20, 2009, 04:34 PM
He was the only belligerent at the beginning.
I'm always belligerent.  That's what I do.  Even to my friends, although usually on accident.  I just like giving people a hard time.  I thought most people understood this about me and realized its all in good fun.  But since you both are semi new around here I guess you just haven't caught on.  You have to admit, it was better than staring at a blank board. 
Quote from: Corleone on Aug 20, 2009, 08:10 PM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 20, 2009, 03:40 AM

Prove to me that some of the most intelligent evolutionist in the world believe in god.  Show me proof.  Because that sentence is complete bull shit.  Its a lie they spread around in church and private schools because no one can really prove it right or wrong.  But way to believe the propaganda.  Do they get you to tithe too?

I heard it during a Big Bang documentary.Why are you posting in this thread, we all know you don't believe in god. So good for you? How about you enlist as a mine sweeper.
A big bang documentary put on by who?  I'm guessing they had an agenda.  I mean, I understand that everyone usually has an agenda.  But you get my point?

And what do you mean why am I posting in this thread?  Why am I talking on subject in a thread on an open forum?  Is that really a logical question?  Why are you still posting even though you have made your position obvious? 

And you kind of made me laugh at that last one seeing as how we are all pretty much indirectly "mine sweepers" ( see IEDs and Afghanistan being the most mined country in the world ) But I guess you just tapped into my morbid sense of humor. 

But no need to get angry.  I was just bringing up legitimate points.  It's very stereotypical creationist of you to just start spouting off hate and nonsense when people attack your beliefs with good points. 

Corleone

Yeah I'm sorry man. Felt bad after I posted that. I didn't know what to say, and came off as an idiot.

lol

bebo

corleone come back 2 me baby

Variable

Quote from: Corleone on Aug 21, 2009, 09:14 AM
Yeah I'm sorry man. Felt bad after I posted that. I didn't know what to say, and came off as an idiot.

lol
no worries.  It really did make me laugh

Crazylegs

Vesanic

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Aug 20, 2009, 10:51 AM
does god exist ? = do you have a soul ?

That's the most stupid thing you've ever written.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Vesanic

If you don't believe in God, so you don't have a soul ?

No More Sugar

Quote from: Crazylegs on Sep 03, 2009, 11:06 PM
finally we have proof that there is a god

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=20053

i knew when i found that cucumber under my mother's mattress it had to be the work of God.

Livewire

from the same article:

Sticking things into your bum is a major point of Christianity.

Alright, I'm Catholic, and I'm pretty sure getting stuff stuck in your ass isn't part of the teachings. Unless maybe you're getting pwned by Satan. Could be wrong though.

tarkil

I think you are... Maybe Satan is actually abusing YOU !!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

No More Sugar

Oh my god....God was boning my mother with a cucumber!

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 21, 2009, 04:59 PM
If you don't believe in God, so you don't have a soul ?
if you would see the god you would absolutely belive him..
but if you dont belive the things that you cant see or prove, thats the same meaning with you dont belive that you have a soul..
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Vesanic

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Dec 22, 2009, 01:00 AM
if you would see the god you would absolutely belive him..
but if you dont belive the things that you cant see or prove, thats the same meaning with you dont belive that you have a soul..

That's absolutely not my way to believe in something. God does not exist, end of the story.

Nailec

Red Pill

Penicks

god is a huge faggot

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 31, 2016, 10:29 PM
god is a huge faggot
... a sexy hermaphroditic faggot.