Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Tennessee is undefeated so far? What teh fcuk?!?!  (so is Vanderbilt University!ZOMG!)

devlin

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 07, 2008, 02:57 AM
Tennessee is undefeated so far? What teh fcuk?!?!  (so is Vanderbilt University!ZOMG!)

yeah looking really good. 8-0 now.

this was a good week. the eagles looked good. and the cowboys and the redskins lost. with the cowboys looking like shit the eagles still have a chance, if they continue to play like they have. but we have a rough schedule so....

bright lights, big city

i wouldnt worry- the cowboys are a bunch of chokers

and who knows, maybe the bears can beat the titans this sunday..... hey i gotta hope for something here...
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

i'm not to worried about the cowboys. they are nothing with tony homo. but we (the eagles) still need to keep winner to get into the playoffs.

Jedidiah Solomon

The Cowboys will go 12-4 and win the superbowl. Mark my MOTHERFUCKING words!

devlin

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 12, 2008, 05:40 AM

i highly doubt that. but your MOTHERFUCKING words have been marked.

There Will Be Blood

devilinside

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 12, 2008, 05:40 AM

I doubt that....I'm thinkin Tennessee will.

devlin

WHAT THE FUCK! eagles tie the 1-8 bengals. the first tied game in the NFL since 1992. i am ashamed to be a philly fan right now. our offense looked like poop.

bright lights, big city

at least you have a defense. and a coach. the bears have 4 defensive players with quarterback salaries and they still suck.
and seriously, we may have the worst coaching staff in the NFL with Lovie and our POS defensive coordinator
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

again...

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 07, 2008, 02:57 AM

devlin

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 17, 2008, 06:52 PM
at least you have a defense. and a coach. the bears have 4 defensive players with quarterback salaries and they still suck.
and seriously, we may have the worst coaching staff in the NFL with Lovie and our POS defensive coordinator

yeah our defense looked tight. but we should have raped the bengals, our offense looked like they couldn't care less. and i like andy reid but he shouldn't be calling our plays. i'm sure this is the last year for mcnabb and reid. mcnabb contract is up and i doubt the eagles will give him a good offer if he even wants to stay. i've been hearing for a while he wants to go over to your bears where he from.

bright lights, big city

that would be awesome. i am a fan of kyle orton, but mcnabb would definitely be a step up.
i just really am pissed off at our coaching staff and management. they just don't seem to want to win, unlike other sport teams in this city.
DERP

lithium

how the shit do the texans beat the titans and then give it up to the radiers???
💩

devlin

i dunno but i need the raiders to do it again. they beat tampa bay and we (philly) beat the cowboys and the eagles can make it in.

bright lights, big city

the bears need to beat your texans now.

and the vikings need to lose to the giants.

and the bucs need to lose

and the cowboys need to lose

and jesus needs to show up in a waffle

then the bears are in the playoffs.
DERP

devilinside

bright lights, big city

DERP

devilinside

I'm just sayin....I'm not into football....but I know they've done kinda good.

bright lights, big city

hah yeah, true. I don't mind the titans. after all, their head coach is a former Bear.
DERP