Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devlin

none of that rich history makes it any less annoying.

wither-I

well if your not a fan then it's annnoying. i totally understand that.

i dont like the eagles. i really hate the falcon. and i pull for michael vick. only since he's been back...

am i ok?

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devlin

yeah thats cool. i know alot of people who hate the eagles because of the fans. we are well known for being violent and beligerent. i don't fall into that category, but know plenty of people who do.

glad to hear you pull for vick though. what he did was wrong and fucked up, but he served his time. this is america the land of 2nd chances. i was really happy for him to have gotten his first TD (and then another) while returning to atlanta.

Hidalgo

Quote from: wither-I on Dec 24, 2009, 07:14 PM
well if your not a fan then it's annnoying. i totally understand that.

i dont like the eagles. i really hate the falcon. and i pull for michael vick. only since he's been back...

am i ok?
but in football terms the bengals used it first, just slightly different. and it made much more sense at the time cause they went to the superbowl the year they started it 81. and in 88. they were good in the 70s and 80s before the curse of bo jackson. who dat started in a mediocre 8-8 season, during their 20 straight years without a winning record. bad timing, and copying the bengals make it annoying. get your own chant in other words

Hidalgo

the BENGALS, afc norris division champs!

devlin

damn that was a crazy sunday. eagles just barely win. the saints lose to tampa bay?! the giants get CRUSHED. and indy sacrfice their perfect season.

devlin

...well that fucking sucked

bright lights, big city

at least you're in. and tony romo knows how to lose in the playoffs, so don't worry.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

i'm staying hopeful. we always seem to play like absolute shit every couple games. so i hoping we got the bad out of our system before going to the playoffs, and are about to go on another good streak.

your sister gets me hard

devlin

...it wouldn't hurt so much if it wasn't the fucking cowboys

wither-I

thats what i said...

bungles, bungled it up again.
cowboys cheated.
patriots must cheat to win (always good watching that team lose)
and kurt warner shines against a non existent defense. (my boy doucet)

ready to fucking murder them cardinals. who dat?!

bright lights, big city

arizona doesn't have much of a defense, either, which is exactly why I am looking forward to seeing that Saints/Cards game. Should be a good old shootout. But I could be wrong, I thought the Jets and Cowboys would lose, and I didn't realize the absence of Wes Welker was THAT big. Damn.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

welker's replacement is one bout it little dude! he runs hard. brady was just off and i honestly think the ravens are just a better team.

the jets are a solid team but i dont think they will be able to keep pace with san diego. but they have mad defense.

my prediction is still saints and chargers at the big dance

and i got tickets :)

devlin

i'm picking for this weekends games:
chargers
colts
cardinals
vikings.

i like the jets. but don't think they can handle the chargers. i pick the cardinals, but think it comes down to how warner plays. whether he throws for 5 TDs or 5 INTs will determine the game. the ravens are hot right now but i think peyton will stop them. and i would probably pick the cowboys, but i hate them and can not bring myself to do that.

bright lights, big city

i've got:

chargers (i'm rooting for the jets)
colts
cardinals (saints really have not played well at all the last month)
cowboys (even though i despise them)

should be some great games, though. especially after last week's weak games.
DERP

lithium

Chargers
colts
saints
cowboys

working on Sunday sucks :(
I'm picking the saints and the colts with high hopes even tho they're going in with absolutely no momentum. I wouldn't be surprised if bmore pulls  the upset.
HOPEFULLY the cards choke. Plus brees gon' put it on fo' his city.   
💩

wither-I

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HA       HA

wither-I

Quote from: lithium on Jan 16, 2010, 09:06 PM

HOPEFULLY the cards choke. Plus brees gon' put it on fo' his city.   

yeah you right!

but the cards didnt choke  we just beat the FUCK out them!

oh and we dat!