Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 08, 2010, 06:34 AM
now that they won a SB, it's time to get an oringal chant, & stop steeling the bengals chant. yea, they're both dumb, but come on, they blatently stole it. whatever, they won't stop so who cares
Quote from: nonesuch on Jan 27, 2010, 10:31 AM
Hooty fucking WHO DAT

Can't believe i missed it, but i certainly felt it
who dat, biggest ripoff ever. it's taken already people, get an original chant

dude! seriously shut the fuck up. people have been saying "who dat say they gonna beat them..." for 150 years.

150 FUCKING YEARS! brah you dumb ass bitch. its on jazz records. its a saying from HERE! you are a whiney slop ass pussy bitch and im tired of your shit. seriously. look it up you fucking cunt. get off the board.

ITS HISTORY. RESPECT US.

CUNT BITCH

"coming into the nearness of distance"

wither-I

Quote from: wither-I on Feb 09, 2010, 02:27 AM
Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 08, 2010, 06:34 AM
now that they won a SB, it's time to get an oringal chant, & stop steeling the bengals chant. yea, they're both dumb, but come on, they blatently stole it. whatever, they won't stop so who cares
Quote from: nonesuch on Jan 27, 2010, 10:31 AM
Hooty fucking WHO DAT

Can't believe i missed it, but i certainly felt it
who dat, biggest ripoff ever. it's taken already people, get an original chant

dude! seriously shut the fuck up. people have been saying "who dat say they gonna beat them..." for 150 years.

150 FUCKING YEARS! brah you dumb ass bitch. its on jazz records. its a saying from HERE! you are a whiney slop ass pussy bitch and im tired of your shit. seriously. look it up you fucking cunt. get off the board.

ITS HISTORY. RESPECT US.

CUNT BITCH

The chant of “Who dat? Who dat say they gonna beat dem - - ” originated in minstral shows and vaudeville acts in the late 1800s and early 1900s, then was taken up by jazz and big band folks in the 1920s and 1930s, became a familiar joke among soldiers in World War II, was used in early TV skits in the 1950s, then was adapted by Southern University and the public schools in New Orleans in the 1960s and 1970s and finally was adopted by Saints fans and the Saints in the late 1970’s.

who dey was "officically" adopted by the bungles in 1980.

who dat was "officially" adopted by the saints during bum phillips era in 1983.

*the thing is the "who dat say they gonna beat dem ---" quote is a NEW ORLEANS saying. there is no doubt. since the fucking 1800's oh my brothers!
used in jazz music and all around street lingo...

*the bungles used the phrase for their football program (official to only them) in 1980.

when undoubtedly the whole phrase has been used in new orleans for over a hundred years.

see there's a many culture down here and alot of crazy words. some that aren't even real. people got "jive talk" and we all know that word ya dig...

another HUGE saying is "wheryat"

originated by irish and italian immigrants who were and are still called "yats".
they have a unique accent very similar to that a new yorker.

end of discussion.

devilinside

Soo...it's my chant since I'm Irish!!  ;)

And who cares who stole what,it's the Saints time to shine so let them enjoy it.

bright lights, big city

oh shit, colts are favorites to win it all in super bowl 45.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

samson simpson

the p[arade was bananas
i pissed on a kid on accident

WHO FUCKING DAT

p.s.

why the fuck did they ever change this logo

it fits this STATE at this moment
its the place to be for harmony

wither-I

Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Feb 10, 2010, 08:13 AM
the p[arade was bananas
i pissed on a kid on accident

WHO FUCKING DAT

p.s.

why the fuck did they ever change this logo

it fits this STATE at this moment
its the place to be for harmony

aww man where did you watch it last night?

this is the place to be if you want harmony

samson simpson

I started around howard ave and ended up deep along st. charles
it was beautiful

theis

Pointless posts deleted.

Quit the flame war and stay on topic.

nonesuch

Quote from: theis on Feb 16, 2010, 02:43 AM
Pointless posts deleted.

haha,  well played, it was gettin a bit outa control

on topic - the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS WON THE SUPERBOWL

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
i drink your milkshake

bright lights, big city

yeah good call theis.

as for football, my only prediction so far for next year is that the bears will suck major cock.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

Quote from: nonesuch on Feb 16, 2010, 03:58 AM
Quote from: theis on Feb 16, 2010, 02:43 AM
Pointless posts deleted.

haha,  well played, it was gettin a bit outa control

on topic - the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS WON THE SUPERBOWL

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

gunsrazorsknives

Anyone else feel that Sam Bradford will be a bust with what ever team he gets picked by in the draft?

lithium

he's going to end  up with the redskins or the rams, so it'll really be interesting to see what he does this season. 
💩

bright lights, big city

I have no idea how these coaches find any QBs these days. if you think about it, the highly touted college QBs almost always fail within a couple seasons, especially the Heisman winners. Bradford at least has a better shot at the pros than, say that Tim Tebow.
DERP

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 29, 2010, 05:21 PM
I have no idea how these coaches find any QBs these days. if you think about it, the highly touted college QBs almost always fail within a couple seasons, especially the Heisman winners. Bradford at least has a better shot at the pros than, say that Tim Tebow.

I agree I think Tim and Sam with both bust out. And your right its so hard to find a good QB look at Tom Brady he was picked up in the six round 199th pick! So its like trying to find a good QB in a needle in a hay stack, you never know what you might get.

bright lights, big city

definitely. and for every Manning or Rivers, we get 3 Ryan Leafs or Cade McNowns
DERP

deftones86

No same bradoford is no tony romo. I see him suckin it up
1. because hes from OU
2 because he looks like a chode. not as much as Jimmiy Clausen
3. How many great NFL quarterbacks have come out of OU?

And i hope Tim tebow gets caught up in some sex scandal or drug ring because the dude is to clean like im not buying the whole "i'm perfect" thing hes either gay or has a coke habit, maybe both?

bright lights, big city

well, OU had Aikman.

....but he was only there a year before transferring, lol
DERP

deftones86

Yeah even Aikman knew good quarterbacks dont come from OU so he got the fuck outta there.

kleptoned

O just found this section...love talkin bout football an with the draft comin up it should get interesting.Im a Redskins fan...Haa let the flaming begin