Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

yeah Fitzgerald is an absolute beast. I was going for the Cards, but i'm definitely satisfied with the game. good times.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

i feel asleep around the end of the 3rd. usually i can watch any game any two teams and enjoy the game. but i guess i'm still salty about the eagles getting so close and blowing it. i was just not into the game at all. but i watch the highlights to see what i missed and that holmes catch was pretty freakin' sweet.

bangbang240

Being a longtime Cards fan.. this Superbowl really ended up bad.. but it was an entertaining game.

deftonekid

Yeah I think it was a really cool game, the 2 quartebacks are extremely good.

goldpony

when i saw how much time was left after the last Zona drive, i had a feeling Ben would come through. i dont know, if Zona didnt have 100+ yards in penalties, they might have won (and if that pass doesnt get intercepted, srsly, how do they not catch harrison sooner?)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bangbang240

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 02, 2009, 10:26 PM
when i saw how much time was left after the last Zona drive, i had a feeling Ben would come through. i dont know, if Zona didnt have 100+ yards in penalties, they might have won (and if that pass doesnt get intercepted, srsly, how do they not catch harrison sooner?)

I know.. I mean they couldn't even push the guy out of bounds?

bright lights, big city

Arizona did kind of get screwed though, in all honesty. Pittsburgh had some penalties too, but it just seemed like the Cardinals were getting called for the smallest things. Then there was the punching Harrison did on that punt in the 4th quarter. He easily could've been ejected for that. Then there was Santonio Holmes' TD catch celebration. Celebrations are obviously a-ok, but 99% of the time a penalty is called when they use props. If there is a penalty, that adds 15 yards onto that final drive for the Cards.

and how the hell could they not even review the last play of the game? It's the goddamn Super Bowl with 5 seconds left. All in all it was still an intense game, which is good, but it was nothing compared to last year's awesomeness.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

well next season is probably going to suck. we just lost half our god damn team. including dawkins, which was practically our whole defense. that was fucking retarded, we didn't even try to keep him. and every one i've heard we're looking at is okay but no one great. this blows.

owens got cut. we should take him back. i don't care how much the asshole runs his mouth. him and mcnab were great together on the field.

bright lights, big city

yeah that sucks, i really thought dawkins would just stick it out for the rest of his career there. good god though, the guy's a beast on defense.
DERP

devlin

he would have loved to stay. but they gave him a shitty offer and said go see what else you can get. the broncos gave a great deal and we wouldn't match it. i would have left too. thats such a fucking insult, for everything that guy has meant to this team. stupidest fucking move they could have made.

Fireal1222

u guys see that steve mcnair was murdered?

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

devilinside

Yeah,I heard that this afternoon on the radio. Here's our local news station if ya wanna read more.

http://www.wkrn.com/

bright lights, big city

DERP

samson simpson

yea
you hardly ever know what type of shit is going on with the person( or the people associated with that person)  you randomly or occasionally chose to fuck from time to time. 

watch OUT !

you could get McnAIRed !

devilinside

Yup.A bad situation can only end badly. Poor kids.  :(

wither-I

horrible. imagine how his wife and kids must feel...

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devilinside

Sad and embarrassed as fuck.

wither-I

bright lights, big city

I can't wait for Favre to throw 4 interceptions in one game against the Bears in the Metrodome and then get booed out of Minnesota.
DERP

wither-I