Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nonesuch

a ba ba ba,  ba ba da da da da da

O, when the saints! (When the saints)  Come marching In, (come marching in)  O when the saints come marching in!

I want to be in dat numba,  when my saints come marching in

(to Miami)
i drink your milkshake

Fireal1222

the san francisco 49ers. are 2-0

you read that right

the 49ers. are 2-0.. thanks to coach singletary getting them motivated

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

wither-I

WHO DAT! WHO DAT! YOU JUST CANT FUCK WITH THE SAINTS! i mean, really... best defense in the league cant stop the brees from blowing. you just can't... you just won't outscore the new best show on turf

"coming into the nearness of distance"

shine down unshy

I fucking hate the Giants.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 21, 2009, 05:07 AM
the san francisco 49ers. are 2-0

you read that right

the 49ers. are 2-0.. thanks to coach singletary getting them motivated
you have no idea just how jealous I am that Singletary is with SF. he is definitely one of the best coaches out there, he learned from the best. I hope someday he comes back to Chicago to coach because I've said it a million times before that Lovie Smith fucking sucks balls and should be getting the boot.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Fireal1222

Quote from: wither-I on Sep 21, 2009, 05:52 AM
WHO DAT! WHO DAT! YOU JUST CANT FUCK WITH THE SAINTS! i mean, really... best defense in the league cant stop the brees from blowing. you just can't... you just won't outscore the new best show on turf

we will see this week after they play buffallo

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

wither-I

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 24, 2009, 08:30 AM

we will see this week after they play buffallo
CHA CHING!!!

There Will Be Blood

My Dolphins Lookin bad.... Hows everyone doing in their Fantasy?

Fireal1222

i still cant believe brett favre did that to the niners. the old prick.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

samson simpson

youre from here right?

wither-I

Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Sep 28, 2009, 02:56 AM

youre from here right?

here as in new orleans? yes.

do we share commonplace??

samson simpson

Quote from: wither-I on Sep 28, 2009, 03:18 AM

here as in new orleans? yes.

do we share commonplace??

yea man

if youre from here you should know not to get  2 excited from a fast start  :)

and yea man we have talked  through PM's on here...shit...i sent you a UNLV album!!!!!   

and yea i hate bobby hebert....i wish that bitch buddy D was still spreading hate & doubt instead of him..

AND JIM  HENDERSON IS GONNA HAVE ANOTHER HEART ATTACK IF HE KEEPS CALLING THESE GAMES ON THE RADIO

samson simpson

oh yea and

[youtube=425,350]uczUKTwgqeY [/youtube]
always remember the bad yet funny

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 28, 2009, 02:39 AM
i still cant believe brett favre did that to the niners. the old prick.
You got fuckin robbed man, and that pissed me off too. I hate Favre with a passion and need Minnesota to start losing soon if my Bears are going to have a chance this year.

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Sep 28, 2009, 02:38 AM
My Dolphins Lookin bad.... Hows everyone doing in their Fantasy?
My fantasy team is killer, I'm already alone in 1st in my league at 2-0. And with Willis McGahee having a big day today I should go 3-0, especially since my opponent has drew Brees, and he finally had a mediocre game.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

There Will Be Blood

nice man! I got my first win today. Maurice Jones-Drew won it for me today with 3 rush tds!! Drew Bree's kicked my ass in week one!

bright lights, big city

throwing this out there.... next season we need to form a sharinglungs fantasy league. seriously.

I would love to do a hockey or basketball or baseball one, but it seems like football's got the most followers here.
DERP

nonesuch

who dat say dey gon beat dem saints?
i drink your milkshake

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 28, 2009, 05:40 PM
throwing this out there.... next season we need to form a sharinglungs fantasy league. seriously.

I would love to do a hockey or basketball or baseball one, but it seems like football's got the most followers here.

yeah that be pretty tight

wither-I

can i just pick the whole saints team?

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: wither-I on Oct 02, 2009, 07:15 PM

can i just pick the whole saints team?

There would be a draft. Picks 1-12 could pick who ever they want. So its hard to get a whole team.