Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

incubus

Started by theis, Feb 10, 2009, 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Could anyone from UK, Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Switzerland or Spain help me.

I want to order the album from www.thewildtrapeze.com , but the site can't ship it to Denmark.

So could could any one of you kind people, from one of the following countries listed above, make the purchase for me and then send it to me? I'll transfer the money through PayPal.

It'd mean a lot.

deftonekid

wow cool, downloading it!!!

Oldnewtype

ugh. I hope Incubus does another album soon, this is crap.

Urantia23

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jul 08, 2010, 05:55 PM
ugh. I hope Incubus does another album soon, this is crap.
+1

theis

You people are fucking nuts.

It's a fantastic album.

Oh, and regarding a new Incubus album:

"Up next for Brandon Boyd, another Incubus studio album. The quintet that is Incubus (vocalist Brandon Boyd, guitarist Mike Einziger, bassist Ben Kenney, DJ Chris Kilmore and drummer Jose Pasillas) will head back into the studio later this summer to begin writing and recording a new studio album, tentatively scheduled for a 2011 release."

deftonekid

I think is a good effort. I liked most of the songs, but I really miss incubus and the old stuff...

E-Money

^ I feel the same way man. Science, Make Yourself, and Morning View are all great records. But their last couple have definitely been lacking something. I thought a Crow Left of the Murder was a really poor effort...

theis

mr.sinister

I ordered my copy online a couple days ago which included some gnarly stuff. Mmmm. mmmm cant wait this shit to come.

Sushi-X

Anyone generous enough to PM a link to this. The files I downloaded are really crappy quality.

Rocket Skates '94

Mothman

Quote from: Sushi-X on Jul 21, 2010, 10:08 PM
Anyone generous enough to PM a link to this. The files I downloaded are really crappy quality.
What are you exactly looking for? I got a lot of Incubus stuff.
You move like I want to.

sing blue silver

is the brandon boyd stuff really worth it? i love every incubus album up to and including a crow left of the murder but light grenades was beyond a disappointment to me and i absolutely HATED it. just curious.

theis

Give it a shot. The only thing resembling Incubus is Brandon's voice.

It's a fantastic album.

sing blue silver

well i suppose i'll give it a try. i've always had a tremendous respect for brandon as a vocalist and lyricist so i imagine i should like it. i'll let you know what i think.... since you guys care so much....

Sushi-X

I'm looking for a good audio quality of Brandon's solo album. I downloaded it from a torrent but man the sound on it is so Shitty.

Rocket Skates '94

SX King

I've heard a few tracks and wasnt overly impressed. i havent listened to the rest cuz i dont want to be disappointed lol

Mothman

Quote from: Sushi-X on Jul 22, 2010, 04:12 AM
I'm looking for a good audio quality of Brandon's solo album. I downloaded it from a torrent but man the sound on it is so Shitty.
Yo could try this.

As I've known, the album was released exclusively via iTunes and Limited Shit Edition. This one is m4u, originally taken from iTunes. It will work in your iPod and Winamp will run it normally.
You move like I want to.

Slacker

so...in the works:

• band in the studio recording.

• band making a live dvd/cd of the show in chile recorded october 8th, as a sidenote, this was a benefit show for the miners trapped in my country (as you may or not know they got out, just a couple of day after the show was performed).

anyways, i made this as a promo. i got a soundboard cut of the opening track, and i mixed with live audio. it came out pretty badass.

this is how we roll. dvd is gonna be sick.

deftones needs to do the same thing.

Incubus - Megalomaniac (Live In Chile 2010) [SoundBoard]

theis

Nice!

Definitely craving some new tunes. Feels like forever since Light Grenades.

I really hope they're gonna take a sharp u-turn and stay away from the sound on Light Grenades.