Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJR

Quote from: whiteponyxxx on Nov 06, 2012, 11:39 AM
Quote from: DJR on Nov 06, 2012, 11:32 AM
Quote from: whipsy77 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:29 AM
Quote from: DJR on Nov 06, 2012, 11:22 AM
We need to make friends with the Germans and Kiwis so we get the leak! My grandad is in germany(who may  i add was quite a successful blues guitarist, he did the music for Thelma and Louise) but i dont think he would do me any favours getting KNY early :(

I'm in Sydney, So the latest we will get it is Friday..... which I'm guessing is Thursday for u guys

It's currently 10:30pm on Tuesday here in Sydney

Oh well, thanks anyways guys! I hate being English!  :'( Not only for the fact we have shit weather, government and are on a rapid decline...my main problem is warner bros release dates lola

Not mentioning... "Hot Carling Academy, its a school where you go to learn how to buttfuck"

LMAO! ive been there many a time but never been buttfucked :( Shame! haha

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: DJR on Nov 06, 2012, 11:38 AM
Quote from: whipsy77 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:35 AM
We need to make friends with the Germans and Kiwis so we get the leak! My grandad is in germany(who may  i add was quite a successful blues guitarist, he did the music for Thelma and Louise) but i dont think he would do me any favours getting KNY early :(

I'm in Sydney, So the latest we will get it is Friday..... which I'm guessing is Thursday for u guys

Oh well, thanks anyways guys! I hate being English!  :'( Not only for the fact we have shit weather, government and are on a rapid decline...my main problem is warner bros release dates lola

But u have a pic with Steph mate... doesn't get much cooler than that..

I have pics with the rest of them too. but i actually look reasonably ok with Stef, enough to share lol I was too starstruck and looked like a dick on the others!

and @DeftonesNZ burnt on your seatbelt? Shit man! I think id rather stick to the grey rainy skys of Stoke On Trent haha
Haha not as bad as it sounds especially when you have this an hour and a half away,had my last exam today BEACH TIME!

DJR

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 06, 2012, 11:43 AM
Quote from: DJR on Nov 06, 2012, 11:38 AM
Quote from: whipsy77 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:35 AM

But u have a pic with Steph mate... doesn't get much cooler than that..

I have pics with the rest of them too. but i actually look reasonably ok with Stef, enough to share lol I was too starstruck and looked like a dick on the others!

and @DeftonesNZ burnt on your seatbelt? Shit man! I think id rather stick to the grey rainy skys of Stoke On Trent haha
Haha not as bad as it sounds especially when you have this an hour and a half away,had my last exam today BEACH TIME!

:'( compare that to this...whos jealous now? ahha

DeftonesNZ

Hogwarts? na haha just kidding, Is your summer any better on tv they make out like british people have never seen the sun lol

xToxin

Wow that place looks awesomely creepy. Wouldn't want to live there though.

DeftonesNZ

It reminds me of that abandoned theme park at Chernobyl at the end of COD4

DJR

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 06, 2012, 11:48 AM
Hogwarts? na haha just kidding, Is your summer any better on tv they make out like british people have never seen the sun lol

Trust me its rougher than Potters crib........(Stoke City FC are the potters funnily enough) anyways, not really no! We kinda have June, July and August with half of those months about 26d (hah yeah that proper hot for us) and the rest miserable grey skys with rain. Count yourself lucky my friend!

xToxin

dude the UK is awesome. All those old places full of history I get high on that shit dude.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: DJR on Nov 06, 2012, 11:53 AM

Trust me its rougher than Potters crib........(Stoke City FC are the potters funnily enough) anyways, not really no! We kinda have June, July and August with half of those months about 26d (hah yeah that proper hot for us) and the rest miserable grey skys with rain. Count yourself lucky my friend!
haha it's rough here too i live 30min away from Hobbiton now that's a bad neighbourhood

DJR

Quote from: xToxin on Nov 06, 2012, 11:54 AM
dude the UK is awesome. All those old places full of history I get high on that shit dude.

Yeah with squatters in the doorways shooting up smack.... it's ok i guess! Morale of the story is i hate England becuase even though we are European we get the US release date :P

whipsy77

I spent a few weeks in NZ in summer and expected it to be similar to aus so just packed shorts and tshirts ... fuck me I froze my arse off . lol

xToxin

Used to know a chick from AU she was hot

Caín

Any hot chick from NYC willing to marry me for a Greencard?

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: whipsy77 on Nov 06, 2012, 12:24 PM

I spent a few weeks in NZ in summer and expected it to be similar to aus so just packed shorts and tshirts ... fuck me I froze my arse off . lol
Haha yea i've got family in Aus and my cousin did the same thing when he came over,was wearing a sweatshirt in summer ,been to Australia a couple of times as well your heats so dry you don't want to move it's so hot lol

DJR

Quote from: whipsy77 on Nov 06, 2012, 12:24 PM

And from the very first moment I saw you
I never felt such emotion
I'm walking on air
Just to know... (just to know)
You are there... (you are there)
Hold me in your arms
Don't let me go
I want to stay forever
Closer each day...
Home and away

xToxin

Baby, baby, baby

What's it gonna be baby?
Do you want him? or
Do you do want me?
Cuz I want you.

Say I want you
Tell me baby
Do you want me
I gotta know
I gotta know
Do you want me

DeftonesNZ

haha home and away do you get that over there?

DJR

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 06, 2012, 12:36 PM

yep Neighbours and Home n Away.....i went through a stage of actually watching them both! And your good ol Shortland Street lmao

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: DJR on Nov 06, 2012, 12:39 PM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 06, 2012, 12:36 PM

yep Neighbours and Home n Away.....i went through a stage of actually watching them both! And your good ol Shortland Street lmao
Wow i'm sorry for Shortland St we hope Lord of the rings and Flight of the Conchords make up for it

xToxin

The world is ending. It's the end of the world hope we get the CD before its all over!

Satan is anticipating the album as well just got a tweet from him