The +/- thread!

Guest · 16793 · 2505100

Offline lftpp

• Genesis
+ got interviewed here http://tinyurl.com/ncy9jyv
- all the rest is the same old shit

Offline DeftonesNZ

• Ohms
That's some pretty cool photography, I honestly thought those were actually miniature sets, at first I didn't read it and just went that guys obviously just trying to make miniature things look real but they still look fake and then I read the article and felt like a retard lol.

Offline lostpilot

• Organ Donator
  • KOMA

Offline lftpp

• Genesis
thank you both. yeh the interview is a bit technical.

Offline devilinside

• Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator
+ great trip to Europe
- mom had stroke while I was gone
- dad's O2 levels dropped and he almost died while I was gone
- the stress of my parents health on the decline and thoughts of not having them anymore

Offline digital bath

• Genesis
  • tonight I feel like more
    • My Nintendo NES collection
+ great trip to Europe
- mom had stroke while I was gone
- dad's O2 levels dropped and he almost died while I was gone
- the stress of my parents health on the decline and thoughts of not having them anymore
:(

Offline devilinside

• Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator

Offline lftpp

• Genesis
- cant sleep
- feeling weird
- dont know what to do

Offline BillyNo.9

• Ohms
- My shoulder is extremely jacked after doing the worm to Killing in the Name in a club.
- Haven't had sex since February, the loneliness is killing me. I have no idea how to approach girls and even if I did get lucky I wouldn't know how to make sure things didn't get over-complicated.

Offline SwerveCityUSA

• Pompeji
  • designed special for you by me
- My shoulder is extremely jacked after doing the worm to Killing in the Name in a club.
- Haven't had sex since February, the loneliness is killing me. I have no idea how to approach girls and even if I did get lucky I wouldn't know how to make sure things didn't get over-complicated.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Offline Deftones-argentina

• Ohms
  • I could float here forever...
    • My pureV
+Going with my girlfriend to Colombia in juanuary!
+recently left a band I was singing on, and I'm currently dedicating to my own songs. 6 lyrics done in two weeks (and arranging the songs, finishing the structure and blabla)
+Doing quite good at the university
+my Girlfriend is coming to live with me in a few months.

Hope up, fellas. After the night, comes the light.
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2013, 06:47 PM by Deftones-argentina »

Offline RoyalDeftonicBoy

• Ohms
    • Deftones Live Videos
+ Passion Night
+ Birthday here soon
+ Calm and happy days
+/- I want the Galaxy Camera so bad for my birthday and I cant wait to receive it either from my Mom or my Dad LOL
- Not one sport watching until August
- I want the special edition of Splinter Cell Blacklist that is available in the UK, not the stupid U.S edition which blows

Offline luisch

• Ohms
  • Kimdracula
+recently left a band I was singing on, and I'm currently dedicating to my own songs. 6 lyrics done in two weeks (and arranging the songs, finishing the structure and blabla)

En qué parte de Colombia vas a estar? Avisa cuando estés por aquí y vamos por unas chelas.

+ Starting a new band
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Offline Deftones-argentina

• Ohms
  • I could float here forever...
    • My pureV

En qué parte de Colombia vas a estar? Avisa cuando estés por aquí y vamos por unas chelas.

+ Starting a new band

Hecho luigi. no recuerdo bien que parte, pero vamos a visitar muchos lugares!

Offline deftones47

• Pompeji
  • From the barrel of your eyes...

Offline luisch

• Ohms
  • Kimdracula

+ Starting a new band

Hecho luigi. no recuerdo bien que parte, pero vamos a visitar muchos lugares!

Para ese entonces voy a estar viviendo en la costa caribe, sí necesitan hospedaje no dudes en avisar!

+ Starting a new band

Nice. I hope the band does well.

Haha yup, we're starting and feeling so n00b (I play bass since 9 years ago) but maybe is my best project at the moment. Is a hybrid between Deftones, QOTSA, Kings of Lion and The Black Keys (I know, haha)
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Offline deftones47

• Pompeji
  • From the barrel of your eyes...
Sounds like an interesting blend. I'm looking forward to the music! :D

Offline BillyNo.9

• Ohms
-/+/-    I was working on the drive through on my own tonight and a car pulled up after ordering a bottle of water, as I said "here's your water." someone in the car squirted me with a super soaker. I completely lost  my shit and climbed through the drive through window and chased the car, kicking the shit out of it's licence plate. He ran into a dead end to I got in front of him and elbow dropped his bonnet. Now I think I might loose my job in the morning.

Offline RoyalDeftonicBoy

• Ohms
    • Deftones Live Videos
+++++ Hammered with buddies since friday in celebration of my birthday LOL
+ Samsung Galaxy Camera thanks to my dad and mom, I can start saying goodbye to Ipod
+ Awesome birthday cake
+ Awesome releases coming up
+ Girlfriend gave me a nice special gift 0:)
- No soccer, no NBA which sucks

Offline lftpp

• Genesis
-my 5 month external HDD just failed
--- 3 fucking days of work down the drain
-----got to redo all that, which will cost me three days to vectorize again
+at least 75GB of video done in the last two weeks is on another computer, but still have to sort all the videos that were already sorted out on the HDD that died

FUCK Western Digital