Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharinglungs

https://discord.gg/kNYbePf

discord server for fun? Maybe to set up a live stream listening party on Midnight on the 25th when the album releases? Join up folks.

E-Money

Yes I'm definitely excited to hear what Frank does this time around. He adds so much to this band. And I know Terry will do a great job with him..  also can't wait to hear that snare pop again.

I thought it was really cool with Terry said about Abe in the interview..  Abe is such an underrated drummer. He's definitely one of the greats in my mind. Especially live ..

Visionz

No doubt . He's also a very unique character in a way that how could you not like him no matter who you are? Like when they were talking about something along the lines of boasting or getting an ego and he said " don't smell your own farts." I was laughing out loud literally  ;D Dude is hella funny

kleptoned

Quote from: sharinglungs on Sep 13, 2020, 11:45 PM
https://discord.gg/kNYbePf

discord server for fun? Maybe to set up a live stream listening party on Midnight on the 25th when the album releases? Join up folks.

buflen

I left because of leak talk, and another "ooh i dislike the guitar tone of ohms, im worried."

Visionz

Quote from: buflen on Sep 14, 2020, 01:05 AM
I left because of leak talk, and another "ooh i dislike the guitar tone of ohms, im worried."

What do u mean, u left?

Visionz

That interview with Terry also made me listen to digital bath on the way home from work and I probably haven't heard it in a long while, but while listening those drums sounded even extra crisp. That song is almost surreal if you turn it up on a great system and really really listen. It's "WET" sounding. Like velvety and/or wet. That break in the middle when the drums stop has always reminded me of the beginning of  the classic "Doggystyle" album where it sounds like maybe Snoop is in a hot tub or bubble bath LMAO but no shit. The music video I remember was also dope as hell

buflen

Quote from: Visionz on Sep 14, 2020, 01:29 AM

What do u mean, u left?
discord server.

Frankz0r

Frankz0r

Draken

Hidalgo

976-EVIL

One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

RaptureWS

Quote from: buflen on Sep 14, 2020, 02:00 AM

What do u mean, u left?
discord server.

It's nice to have somewhere to talk about the leaks. It's very difficult keeping all these early Impressions to myself lol.

But also it would be nice to have somewhere to chat with everybody, including those that don't want spoilers. Maybe we could set up multiple rooms?
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

buflen

Quote from: RaptureWS on Sep 14, 2020, 04:47 AM
Quote from: buflen on Sep 14, 2020, 02:00 AM

What do u mean, u left?
discord server.

It's nice to have somewhere to talk about the leaks. It's very difficult keeping all these early Impressions to myself lol.

But also it would be nice to have somewhere to chat with everybody, including those that don't want spoilers. Maybe we could set up multiple rooms?
leak talk should be 100% in a different room

Iwazaru

If there's a sharing lungs discord server I wouldn't mind being there, easier medium to discuss on than forums imo.

RaptureWS

I suggest 3 rooms. One for Deftones general chat-music that is released publicly. One for leaks for those that want to talk about them or don't mind spoilers and then an off topic room to talk about life, other bands, etc.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

secretbandinsider

Didn't their last few albums leak like a month in advance? Seems like they're keeping a tight lid on it this time.

sharinglungs

Gore was about a week before?

LG95

Albums don't really tend to leak now. Gore leaked only from the guy who got the vinyl early. I would be surprised if this leaked more than two or three days beforehand.
I could float here forever