Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buflen

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 15, 2020, 08:40 PM
If the images on the teaser are from the actual music video, it looks like the performance shots were taken while they were shooting for Ohms.
chino mentioned it in an interview.

Visionz

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 15, 2020, 08:40 PM
If the images on the teaser are from the actual music video, it looks like the performance shots were taken while they were shooting for Ohms.

One of them mentioned that both videos were shot the same day or session. It's RAfatoon again I clearly remember hearing this either from one of the Chino interviews or abe, if not

Draken

Visionz

"Certain sounds make my dick really fucking hard."

nicklav

Curious to know if this song justifies the 9-string Stef plays...

sharinglungs

Maybe? Stef said in an interview that the 9 string is only on a couple songs, and I think he said you'll know when it's being used.

Vesanic

I should never have listened to the leak. This was the last time, that'll teach me.

plagasx

My nipples are tickling with excitement!

I'm not too big on Ohms...hopefully Genesis with change that.

ANattyRat

The guitar in the Genesis teaser reminds me a LOT of Pink Maggit. Very excited.

DEF_RICHIE

Now watch how wild it getsss.....in the next couple days  ;)

buflen

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 15, 2020, 10:05 PM
I should never have listened to the leak. This was the last time, that'll teach me.
And I'm here wishing I didn't listen to Ohms and read people compare genesis to other songs and other spoilers from people here. Feels good to have lots of surprise left.

Visionz

I listened to the Genesis teaser but I won't listen to the single until the album comes out because I can't imagine taking the bread off of the sandwich because it won't be as good a sandwich without the top and bottom bun. I know you get what I mean. I don't want to start the album and skip past the first song because I'm tired of it . I love the feeling of putting it in the first time and it all being very new and mysterious first listen ....being that the first and last song Are the singles, and available, makes it very very hard to have that experience.. I won't do it. But oh boy am I amped up for this track , it sounds gorgeous

Draken

It's the anticipation like this that makes me realize what a great time it is to be alive. 2020 sucked hard but 9/25/2020 is going to be glorious.

Visionz

We are so lucky to be fans of such a band. Especially right now the way life is in the world we are so lucky to have something on the brink to bring us happiness. YOU R LUCKY. Never stop sharing this music with others that aren't as enlightened as you are

plagasx

I too am STRONGLY considering not listening to it... It's gonna take some godly will power but I think I can do it. Really wished they didn't release the closer as the first single...That would have given me an excuse to listen to it at least lol.

BallZDeeP

976-EVIL

Beyond Stoked to hear Ohms Opening Track for the First time! The calm before the storm is what I predict for the limited Genesis snippet?
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

BallZDeeP

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Sep 16, 2020, 03:29 AM
Beyond Stoked to hear Ohms Opening Track for the First time! The calm before the storm is what I predict for the limited Genesis snippet?

i cant get enough of the snippet

I_Know_ok

Really hope they Livestream a performance or something

976-EVIL

First Single is the last on the record. Next Single is
The Opening of the Album...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.