Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthTimo

Lots of songs and albums are leaking right now new ones popping out every minute. Deftones will surely be one of them really soon.

sharinglungs

I was coming in here to say just that.

September 18th singles are starting to leak. Won't be long now!

NorthTimo

Indeed! Refreshing this one site every 30 seconds. And there is like 2-4 new releases from tomorrow popping up every time.

GET READY!

Prty

Ah yes I'm now seeing what you guys are seeing, all good

NorthTimo

sharinglungs

sharinglungs

Fuck yes, it's still better than I expected... I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts.

kleptoned

Bqad

Well fuck. Lovely. Amazing track.

LG95

I could float here forever

Sleeping_Giant

Well it's not a peaceful song at all 8)

Frozen Curry

No no no no no no no... I was not expecting this at all.
The hype about this track was so much that I thought I would be underwhelmed by it.
This has exceeded my expectations by far!

They are sounding fresh and full of energy.

Playhouse

Um wot.
How are you guys hearing it.
You're a star, You blaze

Adrenaline951

Quote from: Playhouse on Sep 17, 2020, 11:37 AM
Um wot.
How are you guys hearing it.

We all live in New Zealand..... /s

lungdamage

Quote from: Sleeping_Giant on Sep 17, 2020, 11:13 AM
Well it's not a peaceful song at all 8)
I find it optimistic sounding.  Terry's done a fair bit of automation on this record..

Iwazaru

Much better first impression than Ohms. This is what the hype sounds like.

Lincblade

I said this on discord so sorry for the repeat. Chino is screaming again. Legit screaming. And doesn't hardly sound strained like he did on Gore. I can't do this. These boys are firing. The buzzing at the beginning is like an annoying fly. For me it symbolizes the annoying talk of the poor mix of Gore. Then the song kicks in and blasts the buzzing noise out with that incredible mix and sound. Welcome back Mr. Date

DeftonesNZ

Early Deftones is definitely one of the perks of New Zealand lol. Love the song, I feel like it's what they were going for with the last couple of albums but with with more interesting variation and better production to keep everything balanced in the mix.

Playhouse

god dam these descriptions have me holy shit fuck excited.
You're a star, You blaze

Yossarian

You sneaky Deftones. Mislead me with Ohms first, which is really good but doesn't 100% live up to the hype for album,  then hit me with this absolutely overwhelming banger of a song. Wow
"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."