Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laurapalmer

I just caved and listened to Urantia and the quality is so bad that I instantly regret it. I can wait 10 days

buflen

Guys. No leak talk. Some people actually are not listening to them on purpose.

DenakDW

yeah, forgot about it. sorry.
And all the days I've missed you 🍂

ChubbyChino

Quote from: I_Know_ok on Sep 15, 2020, 06:59 AM
Headless is one of the most beautiful/ heavy songs they have ever written...Ohms is just the epilogue

LG95

I have no patience. I just want this now.
I could float here forever

imbrie

10 more days to release. Latest we'll hear it in in Europe and US is 9 days when it releases in New Zealand/Aus.

Draken

Sharing Lungs mods be like:

Draken

I posted about this yesterday but in case ya'll missed this they have an IG photo filter and you can post your picture along with @deftones and #ohmseyes for a chance to be included in their IG story. If you're signed up with your email then you should've received an email about it. Has anyone done it?

https://www.metalsucks.net/2020/09/15/deftones-have-their-own-instagram-filter-now/

Sleeping_Giant

Ok, so 9/18 is still on or not...? It's quite late. This silence is killing me.

Draken

bruh, this Deftones we're talking about, they're gonna creep up like ninjas with that shit.

mono

Got mail from the guys, with a QR code redirecting to www.deftones.com/reborn ...

Inkblades

Quote from: Sleeping_Giant on Sep 15, 2020, 06:30 PM
Ok, so 9/18 is still on or not...? It's quite late. This silence is killing me.

Yes. Both Chino and Abe did interviews where they said another video is coming and it's confirmed by by AHA which also had the date for Ohms. Be patient, it's only two nights away.

Draken

:o now they're really fuckin with us, it says Genesis Deftones in the tab and then says two other songs: Error and This Link Is Dead!

nineteen

Quote from: mono on Sep 15, 2020, 06:33 PM
Got mail from the guys, with a QR code redirecting to www.deftones.com/reborn ...

Link at the bottom goes through to a Genesis trailer

Inkblades

Boy, are we in for a treat. ;)

Draken

sharinglungs

Now that's a cool teaser...

Inkblades

Ha @ "click here if you think you've reached this page in error". Those crafty mofos...

Gaz