Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

anybody ever have a weed hangover?

i feel so tired but i can't nap, not possible

ItsClassicalAnyways

yeha chongovers, i get them worse when i stay up all night smoking, then when i wake up my mouth is dry and im all lazy and lethargic, then i smoke a wee bit and it always makes me feel worse.

BigDave

Last night:  Got on train, got stoned, got munchies, got drunk, got on train home, got lift home, got into bed.

street_carp

erugh last night:
me and my friends has a surprise party and i ended up hot boxing a dog kennel in the garden with a friend. then we went out and i got chased by a man on a bike. it was really horrible haha. just have to laugh about shit like that. and considering i couldnt walk by the end of the night, i thik i did well not to get a hangover. got home at a stupid hour and no im here...doing work. again.

Jacob

Quote from: "street_carp"erugh last night:
me and my friends has a surprise party and i ended up hot boxing a dog kennel in the garden with a friend. then we went out and i got chased by a man on a bike. it was really horrible haha. just have to laugh about shit like that. and considering i couldnt walk by the end of the night, i thik i did well not to get a hangover. got home at a stupid hour and no im here...doing work. again.

sounds a little bit more exciting than my night :?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

BigDave

haha a kennel.  Why did the man chase you?

When we were smoking, we were doing it in this woods kind of place but theres some houses next to it.  Any way there were all these peopel looking through the trees,  I can only imagine what they saw lol a shit load of smoke going up in the air and about 5 pairs of red eyes lol

street_carp

Quote from: "BigDave"Why did the man chase you?

i stole his pizza  :oops:

BigDave

lolz but was it a nice pizza or didnt you find out?

street_carp

Quote from: "BigDave"lolz but was it a nice pizza or didnt you find out?

it was damn good  8)

BigDave

lol toppings? was it take away?

ItsClassicalAnyways

i watched bruce almighty with my girl and jack, then we got on with the drunk lovin, then i fell asleep for hours and hours and hours.

and i have no money to go out for another week. i AM SO ANGRY! ARG!

street_carp

Quote from: "BigDave"lol toppings? was it take away?

yeh it was take away. and to tell u the truth i have no fuckin clue what was on it. no pepparoni(sp?) though.. thank christ.  :D

Jacob

Quote from: "street_carp"no pepparoni(sp?) though.. thank christ.  :D

can't have been a good pizza then.

ItsClassicalAnyways

word. you know you'd like pepperoni more if it was blue though.

anyway, on topic, TO THE PUB! dadadaaa

Jacob

I had pizza with mozarella and pepperoni on today. it was very good. mostly because of the pepperoni. blue pepperoni would've been even better, that's true. I wonder why they don't make blue pepperoni.

Oldnewtype

i haven't decided who's prom after-party im going to yet...but itll probably be whichever has the most drugs.

Mascara Snake

chillen with a beer!! :D

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

BigDave

Quote from: "aenemic"I had pizza with mozarella and pepperoni on today. it was very good. mostly because of the pepperoni. blue pepperoni would've been even better, that's true. I wonder why they don't make blue pepperoni.

I just had pizza

lifter

ah i love saturday moring sessions.today my bro smoked me out with 2 bowls of kush before we ate breakfast,damn good.

ItsClassicalAnyways

i got rollocked last night. 1 pint, 4 bottles of beer, and and eighth of soapy. i was spinning like a mad fool when i got into bed.