Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDave

Last night we got the train to a little village about 6 miles away from my town to see some friends and we got free hash, smoked it, got remotely stoned because it was so shite.  I knew tyhe stuff in the UK was bad, but I didnt know it could get this bad.  So after it wore off, very quickly, we went and bought a bottle of Bacardi, drank it, and was slightly drunk.  Bit shit really, but I had no money except for train ticket so I got free stuff all night :wink:

lifter

faded feeling x-rated

black coffee

wow . I've been really stoned yesterday . riding the bike can be funny indeed

ItsClassicalAnyways

i got high after going swimming, and i got drunk the other night, man i love the holidays.

BigDave

Going out tonight, dont know where, but there should be drink.

ItsClassicalAnyways

thank god for friday night, what about the pub?

BigDave

Maybe, it depends where averyone else wants to go, and if we've got pot

ItsClassicalAnyways

youre turning into quite the little stoner now arent you?

BigDave

8) Just wait till the GCSE's are over

Fireal1222

im drunk as fuck

follow the weezle around the bush
to grandmothers house we goooooooo

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

BigDave

lol yes mate

I was drunk last night, straight vodka, the girls we were with got out of it on a few swigs, me and my mate basically had half the bottle each, but it was a big bottle.  I think we could have done with some more.

lukethedeathblow

ItsClassicalAnyways

i went to my freinds last night and drank lots of beer and smoked lots of pot, i was fooked. then i came hgome and my girlfreind had been clubbing, and was sooooooooooooo drunk, she managed to spew in the toilet and i fell asleep on her bed, then i woke up at about 8 to go to my bed, and apparantly she was 2 hours late for work cause she spewed again. heheh, i wonder how she is?.............

Fireal1222

drunk

but i feel bad because i was really loud at my friends house, and his parents kicked us out

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ben

gonna buy some purple haze this week.

ItsClassicalAnyways

sobering up in the tired way. need to drown my sorrows more...

BigDave

Free gig last night, which means theres no money for a ticket, which means I had more money for beer!  SO I got drunk and stayed round my mates.

Jacob

I got really drunk with a very special person last night.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

alvarezbassist17

i'd personally wanna stay sober w/ my someone special

goddamn i got so stoned last night, and smoked tobacco from the hookah, and now my throat really hurts

ItsClassicalAnyways

hookas are fun until the pain sets in