Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roflestiltskin

Oh shit!  I missed the banfest?  Those work really well.  There aren't 100,00 proxies and free email accounts available anywhere.  Remember when the users were the enforcers?  Everyone ganged up on the idiots and they left?  We need to overthrow the mods and do shit ourselves!

chick de la lynch

Who doesn't love a good ol' fashioned coup d'état?

roflestiltskin

bebo

So who got banned now by our glorious overlords?

Tempest2012

Minnesota Vikings - 4-1
NFL Picks 6-7

jbmp1390

I don't really care about people getting banned. Those who get banned probably deserve it. Like in the old KNY thread there were a few people, mostly newer members, that were just posting complete shit, sometimes literally. I'm all for jokes, but when people continually post things that add NOTHING to the board just to irritate others, I see nothing wrong with banning them. I actually asked Drop-Dead if I could become a mod during that time just so I could help clean up that thread. He said he'd give me a shot but by then Vesanic, cool guy that he is, had already cleaned it up.  The only unfortunate part is that I think the fact that some new members get banned or flamed turns away potentially good new members. I love the board but coming here as a new member is kind of a tricky thing to do. Sorry I rambled a bit. Pretty high right now

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

from_musings

nah you're too emotional and too much of a hot head for this job  :) you would ban ppl left to right just bc you found them annoying to you

jbmp1390

It was actually just an elaborate plan to ban you musings. I've been secretly planning it for months  ;) jk jk

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

feeling like more

This all feels like a lifetime ago

blixa

seriously contemplating going to brussels for a week or so.

Penicks

that's a great idea, me and vesanique will gladly welcome you to our lovely little shithole

tarkil

Quote from: feeling like more on Nov 11, 2012, 10:03 AM
This all feels like a lifetime ago

Long time no see indeed.....
As you can see, Mazzy is still around !     :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Nov 12, 2012, 02:49 PM
that's a great idea, me and vesanique will gladly welcome you to our lovely little shithole

that's nice of you guys.

i know that i really want to go to den teepot.

Penicks

great, after that we'll go to the place where they make the best god damned hamburgers in the world

blixa

it's ok. you guys can go together. i'll meet you afterwards.

BillyNo.9

I think Rock N Frost should be unbanned. Who cares if he was trolling, the new album dropped so he hasnt got any information to soil now

bright lights, big city

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Nov 20, 2012, 04:27 PM
I think Rock N Frost should be unbanned. Who cares if he was trolling, the new album dropped so he hasnt got any information to soil now
I'm telling ya, let's have an election.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

his profile says he was active the last time a few hours ago. He's just butthurt from all the threesomes he's been having.