Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

devilinside

black coffee

he probably speaks fluent Chinese and Arabic, is the master of his chess club and in his free time learns programming languages.

Gee

Quote from: black coffee on Apr 12, 2013, 01:19 PM
he probably speaks fluent Chinese and Arabic, is the master of his chess club and in his free time learns programming languages.

Or maybe he's just a chick magnet. Or maybe he is a chick magnet and does all the things you listed on sunday.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

SwerveCityUSA

I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Crazylegs

lithium

💩

SwerveCityUSA

I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

BillyNo.9

Had a crazy night. All week I was looking forward to going to a dub night at these old stables in the middle of nowhere, went to meet my mate who was going with me and it turned out none of our other friends were going. Instead everyone went to a "house party" so we decided to go to that instead.
When we got to the hosts town we went to a supermarket and i spent all my money on two crates bud and a bottle of jager expecting it to be a full out thing, when we got their everyone had little bags of various white powders. It was weird to see people you care about trippin on DMT. I took a little bit of weed with me, put my shit down for one minute and someone who turned up snatched it.
I thought to myself "fuck this, this is  not my scene". It was 11.10 when I decided to get out and the bus was at half past, so I basically went to the kitchen, stole my own alcohol from the party and walked straight out the front door while everyone else was preoccupied.

You get some strange looks carrying a crate of beer and a bottle of jager onto a bus at that time of night.

Hank

before

after

I love you internet

BillyNo.9

What's going on in the UK right now is pretty fucked up. Two idiots beheaded an army recruit after running him over in the street. These guys thought they were muslims so they chanted Islamic shit. Now there's a huge fucking tension. I really would hate to be a muslim in the UK right now.

DeftonesNZ

Yeah it's pretty fucked up but I can't say I'm shocked, It seems stuff like this is happening every week now. Makes me grateful to live in New Zealand where we don't have any enemies, we basically just hang out on our little island and watch the rest of the world turn to shit, I can't imagine living in a country where you have to live in fear like people do these days, I can honestly say I can't think of another country I'd rather live in.

black coffee

^ As beautiful as I imagine New Zealand to be and I definitely want to go there on holiday one day, but I wouldn't want to live there. I have seen my share of cities and countries and wouldn't want to trade that for anything in the world. In two and a half hours I could be in Amsterdam by car, in 5 hours in Paris or Berlin, and that is quality of life to me as well, that its fairly easy to leave my country and not ruin myself.

And theres lots of beautiful nature and places with low population here in Europe, no need to live at the end of the world to have that ;)

but at least you got the Haka, I give you that

Intense New Zealand All Blacks Haka War Dance

DeftonesNZ

You should definitely do it, it actually does look like lords of the rings here lol I live 30mins away from Hobbiton. But the main thing that i like about living here is how genuine the people are, people here don't take themselves seriously and everyone has a great sense of humour I talked to tourists who come to visit and they say they were shocked how people over here just made them feel so welcome, especially Americans who said over there strangers are just treated with suspicion. We've got a pretty weird natural landscape aswell I can drive 40 minutes and be at a white sand beach or 3 hours away I could be at the snow, It's pretty stunning here I still haven't seem alot of though to be honest. Also the Haka's cool at the rugby but not so much when you have to do it , especially when your a 6 ft 4 white guy who doesn't know it properly trying to hide lol.

black coffee

Its not gonna happen in the next years, as I want to see more of Europe like the Balkans, Baltic countries, and also I plan doing a South America trip at some point. To you I recommend seeing some place else for a change ;) Theres no better place like home and I agree with that, but seeing someplace else will make you appreciate home even more.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Penicks

no you don't otherwise you wouldn't be only posting five times in a year and a half

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I especially miss you.

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 01, 2013, 11:45 PM
no you don't otherwise you wouldn't be only posting five times in a year and a half

sounds like someone has statistics...

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: blixa on Jun 10, 2013, 02:36 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Jun 01, 2013, 11:45 PM

sounds like someone has statistics...

I have a stalker now.

I don't know if I should be flattered or horrified.