Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jun 15, 2013, 06:23 AM

I have a stalker now.

I don't know if I should be flattered or horrified.

both but with equal respect

BillyNo.9

Bye guys. I wish everyone the best.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

Doesn't matter any more, unfortunately.

lftpp

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 28, 2013, 12:43 AM
Doesn't matter any more, unfortunately.
Billy whats wrong mate?

SwerveCityUSA

there should be a thread for musicians to talk about gear and cool stuff and learning and playing music.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

devilinside

theis

I bought an E-cigarette today.

My first step towards quitting completely.

Tired of coughing up nasty shit, haha.

Jacob

Just fucking quit, cold turkey. The only way that actually works. It'll be rough for a few days, then it'll be out of your system.

E-cigarrettes, cutting back to only a few a day, patches, gum, only smoking when drunk etc are all doomed to fail, because if you do any of them you don't really want to quit and you won't be able to.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

SwerveCityUSA

the song "if you leave" is the epitome of everything I love about archetype 80's music. touches my heart, makes me gasp, lost in thoughts of high school. and good drum and bass and synthesizer.

Crazylegs

This is the best new song i've heard on mainstream radio for a while. Is it just me?

Lorde - Royals (US Version)

bright lights, big city

I agree, she's legit man.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

DeftonesNZ

Haha I guess they're making it out overseas like she is just a teenager writing songs alone in her bedroom In reality the record company picked her up when she was 14 and have been grooming her for years with writers and stuff, you'll get sick of the song aswell we've had it in NZ for months now and everyone got tired of it pretty quick, that being said it's not a bad song but it is a bad choice for a first successful song for her because of the theme, now when she starts enjoying her success she going to get called a hypocrite.

bright lights, big city

Well, I for one, am glad you guys have sent us both Lorde and Kimbra. Been listening to both consistently this year.
DERP

Crazylegs

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 12, 2013, 10:43 PM
Haha I guess they're making it out overseas like she is just a teenager writing songs alone in her bedroom In reality the record company picked her up when she was 14 and have been grooming her for years with writers and stuff

I don't know about this, i don't know who she is at all. Alls i know is i enjoy the song. Here's something else i enjoy wich is played on the radio nowadays.

Kvelertak - "Evig Vandrar" (Official Music Video)

theis

Haven't had a smoke in 29 days!

Crazylegs

Congrats, i guess.

and now for something totally unrelated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLZxG6pB6U

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: theis on Nov 14, 2013, 05:27 PM
Haven't had a smoke in 29 days!

if it's cigarettes. then great, make it for life.

Law

Good day guys, hope you're all well. Long time...!

tarkil

Wow... The board is that dead that not even 1 single person wished Happy New Year in here !?!???

Crazy times...

Anyway, HNY everyone, let's hope 2014 to be a fruitful year for us Deftones fans...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.