Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

should be called "how to beat a melon"

deftones86

I thought the same thing. If he was ever to encounter a truly menacing cantaloupe I bet he could fight it off. 

sing blue silver

QuoteNothing would make me happier than seeing him cuffed and tossed in the back of a police cruiser.

Removing this tale out of respect for certain involved parties but I got to watch my shithead neighbour get cuffed and taken away in a cop car so that's pretty rad.

black coffee

Arrigo Brovedani goes to an away game of his club and is the only supporter showing up for his side.
First home fans offend him, later they bring him coffee, something to eat and wish him a marry christmas!

Super cool by home fans, and this dude simply rocks

Crazylegs

Crazylegs

blixa

that is an extremely disturbing video...

Vesanic

Happy New Year to all of you.

theis

I went to a brothel last night...

Oh, the crazy things you do when you're drunk. Hahaha.

bright lights, big city

you can't just say you went to a brothel in one sentence, and then end the post! details!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Haha!

Well, I was drunk and my friends had left the bar we were in.

I didn't really feel like going home, so I just said "fuck it" and searched my iphone for the nearest place.

The chick I was with was fucking stunning. Brunette, curvy, huge (natural) tits and very charming.

It was a fun experience. :D

feeling like more

Quote from: tarkil on Nov 13, 2012, 07:13 AM
Quote from: feeling like more on Nov 11, 2012, 10:03 AM
This all feels like a lifetime ago

Long time no see indeed.....
As you can see, Mazzy is still around !     :)

Mariam is still here?! She passed me on the street recently and didn't say hello! Or maybe that was a while ago too...

BillyNo.9

I just punched my brothers cannabis plant and it snapped.

BillyNo.9

Horse meat was found in the beef burgers of the biggest supermarkets in the UK. Some hilarious idiot did this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3Igvsl8np7c#!

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Jacob

haha, smash smash SA-MASH!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

BillyNo.9

I wish the chat feature was still accessible. Right now i just need to talk shit with someone with similar interests.