Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Yikes. Admittedly I haven't been around as much recently, but that should change. Hope the new year brings lots of spectacular music/movies as usual!

And also, I read parts of Australia is having a record heat wave. Meanwhile, tomorrow morning over here it's supposed to be -16 F and feel like it's almost -50 degrees (or I guess -46 degrees in celsius). So pumped to do absolutely nothing but watch tv and drink coffee and tea.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

Sounds like a good plan for this kind of temperature....    :o

Luckily I'm enjoying an nice sunny 20 C here in Hong Kong...      8)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

chick de la lynch

My former professor is supposed to be going to a conference in Chicago this Wednesday, but she has no idea if she'll even make it. Plus, leaving Southern California, where it's 75 and sunny to Chicago does not sound very pleasant for her.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I can't believe the board is still around.

tarkil

It's completely dead though... The deader I ever saw it to be honest....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

It's a total bummer, really. I miss all you fuckers.

Crazylegs

Penicks

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Feb 06, 2014, 10:08 AM

maybe instead of you and others stop with coming here after an absence of months/years only proclaiming '"lul bord is ded i miss u guize" before leaving again for a significant period of time only to drink beer and eat tacos (because god knows you can't use the internet and click on the sharing lungs bookmark when you're drinking beer and eating tacos) you could always just stick around, that would help

nicklav

I've consistently lurked for years. So... I can't really be blamed.

blixa

yeah, we should all try a bit more.

i hate my boss.

Crazylegs

Please elaborate. On the boss situation.

blixa

he's just an arsehole. he has no people skills and his ego is beyond compare. i also think he doesn't work well with women. it's very give and give and you get nothing back.

bright lights, big city

Ugh. Sounds like a know-it-all, holier-than-thou type of prick. I've had that before. Best thing to do was gossip like a high school cheerleader behind his back. And innocent pranks in an attempt to loosen him up.

Or the only other thing to do is to launch an elaborate plan to takeover his job, if you're a go-getter (I'm not).
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i'm second in charge of the department, but he treats me like i'm a casual. everyone bitches about him so that is a release at least. we're hoping he gets moved soon.

the other day he told me her spent over $100K for his wedding and i wanted to punch him in the face. wanky prick.

bright lights, big city

yep, nothing like bragging about how much you pay for a wedding. what a piece of shit. fuck that guy.
DERP

sing blue silver

Quote from: blixa on Feb 12, 2014, 02:37 PM
i'm second in charge of the department, but he treats me like i'm a casual. everyone bitches about him so that is a release at least. we're hoping he gets moved soon.

the other day he told me her spent over $100K for his wedding and i wanted to punch him in the face. wanky prick.

If it makes you feel any better my girlfriends boss is the worst person I've ever encountered in my life. His most recent thing was to scream for an hour and a half at a manager until she broke down in tears about sales being down that month. Her mother had passed away the day before. No heart.

Penicks

show your feet blixa, this will mellow him down considerably

Make_shift Destiny

Sounds to me like the classic case of a bitter female who has been turned down by an alpha male.
Give her what you know she wants

blixa

Quote from: sing blue silver on Feb 12, 2014, 02:59 PM
Quote from: blixa on Feb 12, 2014, 02:37 PM

If it makes you feel any better my girlfriends boss is the worst person I've ever encountered in my life. His most recent thing was to scream for an hour and a half at a manager until she broke down in tears about sales being down that month. Her mother had passed away the day before. No heart.

what a fuckhead! the worst thing my boss made me do was once i called in sick and he still made me come in. on top of that, he told me to replace his shift for the following day because he was feeling sick himself. it was my fault though. i shouldn't have gone in. i had a doctors certificate but i knew if i didn't he would have somehow gotten back at me.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Penicks on Feb 09, 2014, 09:05 PM
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Feb 06, 2014, 10:08 AM

maybe instead of you and others stop with coming here after an absence of months/years only proclaiming '"lul bord is ded i miss u guize" before leaving again for a significant period of time only to drink beer and eat tacos (because god knows you can't use the internet and click on the sharing lungs bookmark when you're drinking beer and eating tacos) you could always just stick around, that would help

Beer and tacos are my lifeblood though.