Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Captain

Chino...but that's cause some fan jacked it, did someone who loves you steal it off your foot?

lyzaah_CavityCase

today i found out we lost one of the four kittens my cat had 2 years ago... he was run over by a a car at the highway in the neighbourhood of the family that took him in...

TOMMY....!!!!  :cry: (he was my favorite...)

Moz La Punk

Aawwwwww I love cats  :cry:

lyzaah_CavityCase

Moz La Punk

I lost my hamster last year  :cry:

Me and my gf bought it when we were one week together.

Still, he had a lifespan of almost 3 years, which is terrefic for a hamster.

lyzaah_CavityCase

wow that is!

i had two hamsters, we adopted them. we went on a holiday and we sent our rabbit and guinnea-pig (spelling?) to this farm, and when we picked them up they asked us if we wanted these two hamsters that somebody had just left on their doorstep... (how could someone?!)

we took em in. they had to be separated, they almost killed eachother... one was blind and they were both very agressive... we just fed them till they died. fierce little bastards... a lot of bleeding fingers...

Moz La Punk

We too bought two but they instantly started to attack each other so we brought one back... so we kept Munky for three years... aww he was so sweet, at first he kept biting me and then I told him to quit that shit. He listened.

lyzaah_CavityCase

nah, these two were about a year old already... no training could be done anymore...

i remember the first time we had to grab one to put it in its new cage. my dad tried. but failed. the hamster bit bim in his finger and of shock my dad retracted his arm and sent the hamster, who was clinging to his finger, flying through the room. it landed in the middle of the floor, stunned. we threw a towel over it and quickly threw it in its cage... we never tried to remove it ever again.

The Captain

I'm getting sleepy, but I don't want to sleep

There are 24 fucking guests on the board right now, does that freak anyone else out??

lyzaah_CavityCase

why does that freak you out?

The Captain

It just does, that's a hell of a lot of guests at once.

ItsClassicalAnyways

but guests cant do anything.

fuckers.

lyzaah_CavityCase

does it scare you cause you dont know who they are, mr 'hidden' ?  :P

The Captain

...Oh, you think you're so smart :P

lyzaah_CavityCase

:lol:

yep  8)

no actually... :roll:

ItsClassicalAnyways

yeah well if theyre watching this, this is what ive got to say

fuck you america.

even if theyre not american, YEAH"q STICK It 2 the maaAAAN!11!onehundredandone

lyzaah_CavityCase

i cant see the picture...  :(

The Captain

Guests are afraid of red x's

dusttones

Quote from: "vida_mae"
Quote from: "dusttones"Does anyone know if there is a studio version of Led Zeppelin's,  The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair?? I have the live version on BBC Sessions and its not on any studio albums...wondering if it was a b-side on a single or something.

i have it,  it is on one of the zeppelin tribute albums redone by....stp? wait im not sure...

I'm looking for the original. I don't think it exists.

ItsClassicalAnyways

Quote from: "The Captain"Guests are afraid of red x's

damn straight.

it was a pic of george bush flipping one off.