Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manic_bastard

fuck! i wish i had some onions and peppers pizza right now.

ItsClassicalAnyways

booobies.

which reminds me, im seeing laura after work. yaaaaay.

dusttones

Tiger_Woods_Pga_Tour_06_XBOX-SPARE

nice.

GreedyFly

dust....you got a modded xbox? live account still active?

Mazzy

The butcher at my work said I had a nice body yesterday. I just rolled my eyes at him.

rosebud#9

Quote from: "The Captain"Martha Stewart's "You're fired." is "You just don't fit in"...fucking lame.

this is why you dont watch Martha Stewart Apprentice

alvarezbassist17

i wonder if vida mae will finally take the hint if enough people call her stupid.

and jesus, she's not hot.  i wouldn't fuck her with fireal's dick.

rosebud#9

The Captain

Quote from: "rosebud#9"
Quote from: "The Captain"Martha Stewart's "You're fired." is "You just don't fit in"...fucking lame.
I wanted to see what it'd be like...that and her icy front turns me on, it's like a challenge, I bet she's a freak.

manic_bastard

Quote from: "The Captain"
Quote from: "rosebud#9"
I wanted to see what it'd be like...that and her icy front turns me on, it's like a challenge, I bet she's a freak.

she should of been just honest. everyone knows she's not like that when she fires someone's ass. i bet she's harsh.

Mazzy

I'm doing my Billy Connelly impersonation to my brother. He's passed out from laughing. Mind you, he doesn't even know who Billy is.

feeling like more

i got called scene today

i'm sooo not scene

dusttones

Quote from: "GreedyFly"dust....you got a modded xbox? live account still active?

Yeah, I have a modded xbox...I use XboxConnect for live.

Mascara Snake

Just met my new neighbour this morning on my way to college, he's like a 50 year old hippy, he heard me listening to Zep the other day and he was like i had to say hello!

The area where i live is fucking being polluted by fucking freshers! Cunts!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

ItsClassicalAnyways

haha ye, they stick out like a sore fucking thumb, i cant wait until they all get lynched. except the nice ones of course.

as mor maz's billy conolly or however you fucking spell it impression, ill have to hear it before i can juidge it, cant imagine an armenian australian girl impersonating him too well.

The Captain

I've been talking to my friend, Mike, for 8 minutes and the conversation has gone from bad music, to japanese girls, to his name, religion, Mike Patton, the Ninja Turtles, and how Disney is evil...haha

feeling like more

i hate how it says you cant rinse with water after you listerine, but it burns like fuck.

The Captain

I didn't know it said that...but I don't use listerine, I use Scope.

Martin

feeling like more

Quote from: "The Captain"I didn't know it said that...but I don't use listerine, I use Scope.

yeh it says not to for half an hour...  we dont have scope.

while we'r talking personal hygiene, i really like using pears tranparent soap