Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazzy

My keyboard is really dirty too.

Oh god, I talked to Claudio today. I love Rahul for keeping the conversation flowing so that him and I got to speak to each other. And I'm afraid my friend Amanda does like him. I can just sense it. I have a two-week break to get over him.

The Captain

Get the jelly, twat!!

ItsClassicalAnyways

laura has a slight hoff "obsession" its not too bad though, shes yet to call me hoff in bed.

as for free weed, yeah it rocks.

GreedyFly

Quote from: "The Captain"Get the jelly, twat!!

"good word, i forgot that one, thanks bro."

ItsClassicalAnyways

just like shite, bollocks, cunt, arse and many other british swearwords, americans shouldnt say twat, it sounds crap, like, it doesnt have the bitter edge it does over here, and plus it doesnt sound as good.

lolzords.

GreedyFly

girls i know hate the word "cunt", but laugh when we say "twat"...dunno...

ItsClassicalAnyways

maybe cause it sounds funny when americans say it, not nasty.

GreedyFly

maybe cause i've never said either of those words to a girl in a hateful way...im sure id get the shit slapped outta me.

ItsClassicalAnyways

haha yeah probably, no i think its think its just the american accent, maybe its just me though.

feeling like more

is cunt a british swear word? my flatmate hated the word we moved in together, now even she says it without realising.

feeling like more

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"laura has a slight hoff "obsession" its not too bad though, shes yet to call me hoff in bed.

as for free weed, yeah it rocks.

has anyone been getting all those hoff emails which have been going around?

manic_bastard

everyone's so full of shit

hellview

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

manic_bastard

anyone remember that SNL skit where Will Ferrell plays the devil and Garth Brooks sells his soul to him for a hit song? i like that skit a lot.

Mazzy

I love Will Ferrell. I genuinly love his jokes and when he tries to be funny, it's so natural and not forced. I love the guy.

manic_bastard

yeeah, im definitely a fan of his. anything that he's in, i'll watch

wharf rat

garth brooks is awesome

Mazzy

My dad got me a Garth cd a long time ago, he thought I liked him...he was wrong.

wharf rat

i saw him live a few years ago in philly.....i went with my mom  :lol:

Mazzy

My dad was going to take me to Willie's gig but the bitch never showed and now he's parading his sweet ass with Jessica Simpson...what a waste!!