Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feeling like more

Quote from: "vida_mae"
Quote from: "feeling like more"
Quote from: "feeling like more"soooooooooooooo last night, this girl i'v going out with, although not very seriously, asks me to do something friday night, to which i say i cant because i'm busy. so she says, "the reason i want to meet up is that i might not be here for very long". [this is all via sms]. sensing this is another attention seeking scheme i ignored it for a while, but then decided to write back. so then she goes on to tell me how she likes me, and i'm not giving her what she wants for a relationship so she has to move to thailand :roll: i really dont kno if she's being serious but is it just me or is it a really stupid way to get a guys attention by telling them that they are driving you out of the country because they wont give you their undivided attention 24FUCKING7? i really used to like her alot, she was the perfect girl, attractive, smart, friendly. most people still think this is the case. i can handle peoples flaws cause i kno i'm not perfect either, but shit, am i suposed to feel guilty and tell her to stay?

well if you can trust her to believe that shes moving maybe she is... because saying i have to move to tailand because your not going to be with me is pretty desperate... SHE is trying to manipulate you to be more then maybe what your ready for...

it also sounds like she maybe a little immature, getting upset because you cant hang out on friday? its not the end of the world hello!!! <--that is a real big sign that she is way too clingly, and wants to be more than friends with you.

based on all that i would not tell her to stay... both of you have your lives ahead of you...and its not worth messing up her chances to grow in tailand... and you didnt say that you LOVED HER... WHICH WOULD BE THE ONLY REASON TO HOLD HER BACK FROM MOVING....

i dont know, how old are you two?

yes thankyou, this is the most sense you'v ever made :)  i dont want to be mean to her but i just dont want to be as serious as her and it would be bad if i was to lead her on.

yeah just let her go then... she seems really young still.. and you maybe too... lovers will come and go.. trustme...shit, ive been engaged twice!(i still have one 5 carat ring i @ home in a safe... i already pawned the other one  :o my fiances didn't want the rings back!!!)...but anyways, im 22 and still trying to understand love...men, and women... all you can do is trust how you feel... and be honest with eachother, if your not ready, your not ready.. dont feel guilty about it... because your going to be honest with her...

i'm also 22, she is 20, i think. old enough to know better. me, i'm just immature. haha

vida_mae

Quote from: "lyzaah_CavityCase"it's not me!!! they'll get the wrong impression... im not going to change myself into something im not just to get a date...

btw this guy i really liked just told me he has a gf... though im pretty sure he was flirting with me at this skating-place i always hang out (and he's always there)... why?!

hey, i should go hang out out a skate park.. i never thought of that.. are there lots of hot guys there??

well... i think if he told you he had a gf, he prob. does... which would suck since you like him!  alot of hot guys are already taken, or gay. but the good news is is that he flirts with you... so maybe this gf of his isn't taking care of bussiness, and they will eventually break up in the future!...or maybe hes just a flirty guy to begin with...you know libra males are like that....but maybe become his friend, talk to him more...see how things are going with them two, or c how long they been going out... depending on what he tells you, and how good of friends you become... he could leave her for you...  and it doesnt hurt to look you best and flirt with him back.. (listen to me!  :lol:  telling you how to steal guys away from their gfs!!!  :twisted: )

lyzaah_CavityCase

Quote from: "lyzaah_CavityCase"it's not me!!! they'll get the wrong impression... im not going to change myself into something im not just to get a date...

btw this guy i really liked just told me he has a gf... though im pretty sure he was flirting with me at this skating-place i always hang out (and he's always there)... why?!

hey, i should go hang out out a skate park.. i never thought of that.. are there lots of hot guys there??

well... i think if he told you he had a gf, he prob. does... which would suck since you like him!  alot of hot guys are already taken, or gay. but the good news is is that he flirts with you... so maybe this gf of his isn't taking care of bussiness, and they will eventually break up in the future!...or maybe hes just a flirty guy to begin with...you know libra males are like that....but maybe become his friend, talk to him more...see how things are going with them two, or c how long they been going out... depending on what he tells you, and how good of friends you become... he could leave her for you...  and it doesnt hurt to look you best and flirt with him back.. (listen to me!  :lol:  telling you how to steal guys away from their gfs!!!  :twisted: )

that's not really nice though... stealing guys away from their gf...

but thanks for the advice!

vida_mae

i'm also 22, she is 20, i think. old enough to know better. me, i'm just immature. haha

oh sweet! ur 22! lol! yah i run into alot of immature guys my age.. not all of them though... i usually date older guys.. but im dating/hanging out with this just turned 19yr old right now...and its so bizarre...i know its not going to work out all ready, but he wont stop calling me... i think hes like spellbound by the fact that im very established,(you no apt downtown, college, bars, my own life, dog, car, credit cards, 401k lol)  and hes used to high school shit...hes a cutie, and worships me...but im just not attracted to him..hes like my kid brother! i like my men to have matured bodies... and at least drivers liscense!!! so i told him we can only be friends..and its all good in the hood!

The Captain

Fuck you, bede, you haven't IMed me all day! I'm moving to Australia...wait, no....I'm moving to California!

vida_mae

Quote from: "lyzaah_CavityCase"

that's not really nice though... stealing guys away from their gf...

but thanks for the advice!

if theres a guy you want go for it! example : one time i was at this out of town dance club, with my sister, and i seen this guy when i first walked in and he was like such a sight, i couldnt take my eyes off of him... he was so hot.. so i told my sis that by the end of the night, i was going to trade numbers with him...she was like ya right!  well the nite rolled on and the drinks were flying...i went up to him and was like " why are you dancing with ugly girls" lol, he was dancing with this girl that looked like shit, and had nothing on me, he was like " what?" and laughd... i took his hand, and led him off the floor, and him and i went out to get air together... well long story short, HE CALLED ME THAT SAME NIGHT! i don't know if you know the rules guys make up about calling chicks too early, but its crazy he called that same night after we all went home... well him and i dated hardcore, for two months, but then i got back with my ex... who i was dating at the same time...which i shouldn't of chosen cause now were over... ahh!!! i hate men!

but anyways, go for the guy you want.. i have even went straight up to a guy and kissed him... and its never failed me... i always win them...so will you if you try... :wink:

The Captain

You have to be pretty damn confident to start a relationship where the other person was already in a relationship...even if they do dump the person for you, you're left with the insecurity of "Now what if somebody better than me comes along?"

feeling like more

Quote from: "The Captain"Fuck you, bede, you haven't IMed me all day! I'm moving to Australia...wait, no....I'm moving to California!

hang on. yes!!! come to australia. hang out with me and the mariam.

lyzaah_CavityCase

Quote from: "The Captain"You have to be pretty damn confident to start a relationship where the other person was already in a relationship...even if they do dump the person for you, you're left with the insecurity of "Now what if somebody better than me comes along?"

exactly.

The Captain

Quote from: "The Captain"Fuck you, bede, you haven't IMed me all day! I'm moving to Australia...wait, no....I'm moving to California!

Oh god, I'm afraid what would happen if me and Mariam got near each other

lyzaah_CavityCase

Quote from: "The Captain"

Oh god, I'm afraid what would happen if me and Mariam got near each other

good things or bad things?

vida_mae

Quote from: "The Captain"You have to be pretty damn confident to start a relationship where the other person was already in a relationship...even if they do dump the person for you, you're left with the insecurity of "Now what if somebody better than me comes along?"

well i am confident girl.

The Captain

feeling like more

haha i will be there to witness the tyler/mariam uniting. what a special day.

Fireal1222

Quote from: "lyzaah_CavityCase"erm i  dont date that much....  :?

what why?

i dunno... ask the males that  :P

aww! so you dont ever go up to a guy you really are diggn, and say "hey baby... i like your style... what do you we blow this joint and go have some fun!" lol   :wink:

if a girl came up to me and told me that, i'd tell them they gotta pay 80 bucks first.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

wharf rat

haha id probably laugh and make one of my patented comments

lyzaah_CavityCase

Quote from: "Fireal1222"

what why?

aww! so you dont ever go up to a guy you really are diggn, and say "hey baby... i like your style... what do you we blow this joint and go have some fun!" lol   :wink:

if a girl came up to me and told me that, i'd tell them they gotta pay 80 bucks first.

hahahaha!!! 'hey i like your style'!  :P
i agree with you totally...

nah, it's not me to say something like that...

Mei

What about "hey you fine I dig your visible panty line" that's about ridiculous.. I mean who has vpl's anymore??
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

vida_mae

Quote from: "Fireal1222"

what why?

its funny its a joke! i hope you dnt think i was serious.. that line would only work on danny zooko... :lol:

The Captain

Martha Stewart's "You're fired." is "You just don't fit in"...fucking lame.