Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mei

Nah it was something just plain rude/mean... I remember you saying you were just in a bad mood that day and didn't mean it.. but I never forget and I have a hard time forgiving.. I'm sure you'll lose much sleep over this tonight  :roll:
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Moz La Punk

Seriously, I don't remember saying something bad to you, for all you know it was just something you took the wrong way because we can't express emotions properly over the internet.

But whatever, end of discussion. We can't just go back the way we once were.

vida_mae

these are suppose to be some of the most opened minded, creative, deep, profound ppl in the world...brought together by great music... so far all i can see in some is self assertion, and angst...most of all mis understanding..

Mei

K.. sorry for the soap opera everyone.. carry on.

Mei

Quote from: "vida_mae"these are suppose to be some of the most opened minded, creative, deep, profound ppl in the world...brought together by great music... so far all i can see in some is self assertion, and angst...most of all mis understanding..

That is the FIRST post you've EVER made that I like.. or for that matter agree with.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "vida_mae"these are suppose to be some of the most opened minded, creative, deep, profound ppl in the world...brought together by great music... so far all i can see in some is self assertion, and angst...most of all mis understanding..

Haha WOW where did that came from. Dr. Phil, eat your heart out  :roll:

ItsClassicalAnyways

vagina.

i like my girlfriends vagina. it gets wet. it smells nice. it looks nice. it feels even better.

Mei

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"vagina.

i like my girlfriends vagina. it gets wet. it smells nice. it looks nice. it feels even better.

Congrats..

Crazylegs

Quote from: "alimei"
Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"vagina.

Congrats..

HAH! i must be getting tired.

ItsClassicalAnyways

Moz La Punk

I do hope you brush your teeth a lot.

Mei

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"thankyou.

Welcome.. but the final q is how is it "groomed" if you will.. so far I can understand why you like it.. but the grooming is a must as well.

ItsClassicalAnyways

shaven.

why exactly do you ask?

anyway, i dont think shed approve of me discussing indepth her genitals on an internet forum.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"shaven.

why exactly do you ask?

anyway, i dont think shed approve of me discussing indepth her genitals on an internet forum.

True dat.

Mei

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"shaven.

why exactly do you ask?

LOL..I dont think she would either.. the reason I asked is because the package sounded good but without the proper grooming male or female it's just wasted..

ItsClassicalAnyways

hehe,m i have a fucking jungle.

im quite a hairy person from the bellybutton down actually, but im sure you didnt really want to know that.

rxqueen

Hahaha, just shut up, it's enough now! *rofl*

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"hehe,m i have a fucking jungle.

im quite a hairy person from the bellybutton down actually, but im sure you didnt really want to know that.

I do love a big hairy man.

ItsClassicalAnyways

ill do my jungle roar for you if your a good boy.

Moz La Punk

I bet you'll have trouble handling my snake, Tarzan ol' boy.