Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsClassicalAnyways

i dont care. i know your internet persona, which i hate.

vida_mae

hmmmm....psychoanalyis based on 'internet persona' as means to unlock origins of behavior???.... okay... well then it must be true that youre a dick...

ItsClassicalAnyways

um no, you misunderstand, im not psychoanalysing you.

dont try and make yourself seem intelligent when you dont quite know what your talking about.

and yes i suppose i ama dick to you.

Crazylegs

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"um no, you misunderstand, im not psychoanalysing you.

dont try and make yourself seem intelligent when you dont quite know what your talking about.

i don't know why, but suddenly i got the feeling that you're quite the intelligent chap. What's you iq?

Mei

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"i dont care. i know your internet persona, which i hate.
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

ItsClassicalAnyways

Quote from: "Crazylegs"
Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"um no, you misunderstand, im not psychoanalysing you.

i don't know why, but suddenly i got the feeling that you're quite the intelligent chap. What's you iq?

haha cheers, i think.

i dont know my IQ, and i dont really want to know it either.

vida_mae

lol, oh ur telling me that im not intelligent now? ok- well rather than running my educational history by you - why dont you just tell me how you consider someone to be intelligent... so maybe i can understand youbetter, what is intelligence to u?

Mei

I think you work overtime at being annoying in real life and on the net..

ItsClassicalAnyways

Educational qualifications dont show that much about intelligence, if your socially intelligent and you dont say half the stupid shit you do, then id say someone is smart, you just strike me as a really stupid girl, who obsesses over all sorts of pointless things, like fashion.

now if you want to make this into a fight, go ahead, i really couldnt care less, but if you want to leave it then thats fine by me, but if you carry on talking your vain, shallow and stupid shite around here, i will be on your back giving you shit.

understood?

vida_mae

for a minute there, i thought you were going to threatn me...  and im not fighting with u... i want to no where ur coming from...and so far you failed to expain... you say
Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"Educational qualifications dont show that much about intelligence, if your socially intelligent''] so tell me what is social intelligence...

Moz La Punk

Gawd, can anyone just shut the fuck up AND ONLY TALK TO ME.

It's the only way to avoid these internet commotions I tell ya.

Mei

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"Gawd, can anyone just shut the fuck up AND ONLY TALK TO ME.

It's the only way to avoid these internet commotions I tell ya.

I would.. but we only argue..so both of us would still have to hear a bunch of bullshit  :?

Moz La Punk

I dont want to argue with you! Please, be nice. Kiss kiss, and all.

Mei

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"I dont want to argue with you! Please, be nice. Kiss kiss, and all.

Yes... kissies... until you piss me off again  :shock:

Moz La Punk

It's funny though, I find it nice and all that I piss you off but I can't remember ONE occation I did that. Would you like to share it with me? I'm highly interested, just because I want to know how I was an ass so I can do it more to people I hate.

Mei

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"It's funny though, I find it nice and all that I piss you off but I can't remember ONE occation I did that. Would you like to share it with me? I'm highly interested, just because I want to know how I was an ass so I can do it more to people I hate.

Eh.. just the little things you say.. it's quite easy.. I'm sure you piss off several people over the course of an entire day..good job :D  :P

ItsClassicalAnyways

social intelligence, um, like how to act in public situations, how to be a decent person etc. i might have just kinda made it up hehe

but yeah, just because somebody can sprout off thousands of random facts that theyve learned doesnt make them a smart person.

Moz La Punk

I remember the first time we talked on MSN and you told me that I seemed like an asshole and then you went on and say that on MSN I was quite nice, then I explained that I wasn't even a real fucking person on this board... WHAT HAPPENED?

Mei

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"I remember the first time we talked on MSN and you told me that I seemed like an asshole and then you went on and say that on MSN I was quite nice, then I explained that I wasn't even a real fucking person on this board... WHAT HAPPENED?

I dont really remember.. it was one single phrase that ruined it all.. it dosen't matter.. we can never go back to the way we were.. (obviously I'm being over-dramatic)  :roll:

Moz La Punk

Hahah.

It was probably something sexistic, which has NOTHING to do with me.

Although 99,9% of this board would concur.