Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 18, 2005, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

My ranking is almost the same as yours, swap Ænima and Lateralus around, then you have mine.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

333tone

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Sep 29, 2006, 09:01 AM
i was amazed with 10,000 Days when it came out, but it doesnt have the same long lasting power like AEnima and Lateralus. Still an awesome album though.

so rankings:

Lateralus
AEnima
10,000 Days
Undertow
Opiate

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Oldnewtype

i dont see how the hell you guys manage to rank their albums like that, I could never do it.

deftoolsys07

true that. i like every one of them in it's own special way.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Fireal1222

IM SEEING TOOL TONIGHT IN WILKES BARRE

I CANT FUCKING WAIT

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Corleone

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Oct 02, 2006, 10:09 PM

I CANT FUCKING WAIT

Right on man! where ya been...

deathblow

Aenima,
Lateralus,
10000 days
opiate
undertow

Fireal1222

Quote from: Corleone on Oct 02, 2006, 11:10 PM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Oct 02, 2006, 10:09 PM

I CANT FUCKING WAIT

Right on man! where ya been...

my computer has been broke for a while, itll be back soon

the tool show last night cant be put into words. rather than paying 120 bucks for tickets, my friend got in for 25 bucks, the first people we asked had an extra ticket for him. i got in for free since my friend won tickets over the radio

tool were amazing,, the lights were unspeakable

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deathblow

hahah i know the feeling man.... i understand you without you needing to explain.

i heard good things from people sitting at various places,   i may have missed the insane visual show, but... not every day do you get to stand 8-15 feet away from your idols, catch danny carreys busted skin, get maynard to look at you and give a smirk , cuz me and my buddy were the only mother fuckers crazy enough to stand on our seats (i know , seated floor was gay, and the crowd even more...) , and get justin's Becks bottle .... it was one crazy night, no interaction with adam, cuz he was waayy over. but who cares. i got two huge items that are on my most valuable items list.!

Azwethinkweiz

damn, i wanna see tool live.

deathblow

you have to man, ive been a fan since 96, and everytime ive had a chance, ive been travelling  or away, but when you finally do see them wow... 100% , and then some.  however it would have RUUUULLEEDD to see them on the aenima tour. but i dig 10000 days so no problem

Corleone

Glad to see you had a good time fireal. :)

I saw them back in 2001 for edgefest, damn that was a long time ago!

333tone

i heard that Mastodon will support them on their european tour. can anyone confirm this?

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Chrisbo

The tour section on Mastodon's official site has the dates up too

http://www.mastodonrocks.com/main.html

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

333tone

thanx man, i can't believe i'll see these two great bands play together! i can't wait until 12/16!!!

Chrisbo

Yeah man, it's nice to see it's officially up now! 11/25 for me hehe, cant fucking wait!

333tone

cool, have a nice time! i hope they won't camcel the show, cause in Greece that kind of shit has happened many times before...

Chrisbo

They'd be letting a lot of people down if they did cancel this show (and others)!

I've been hearing that they're playing The Patient at some shows now as well, which is fucking awesome as it's like one of my top 2 favourite Tool songs!

Jizzlobber

TOOL and Mastodon...
<

Chrisbo

Yeah, it's pretty fucking sweet huh?  ;D