Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 18, 2005, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moi

concert in brussels was great! same setlist except sober = swamp song

reimdaheim

i'm going to see them tomorrow. i am a little bit disappointed that they play the same setlist. in the summer they promised to come back in autumn with the "full show". now they gave an interview (visions - german music magazine) where they mention that they will come back with the "full tour" in 2007...meh

Chrisbo

Quote from: reimdaheim on Nov 17, 2006, 07:16 AMi am a little bit disappointed that they play the same setlist.

Yeah, I am too, but what can you do? It's still Tool! At least Mastodon will make up for it!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Azwethinkweiz

i'm in my 'tired of tool' phase atm.

neutron liar

Quote from: Alvar on Nov 09, 2006, 09:38 PM
i got the wings/10000days/viginti tres-mix and it works fine. they must have made this on purpose

please please upload this!  I keep hearing about it.....  I know tool addicts that want to hear it as well.

Alvar

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Nov 17, 2006, 12:33 PM

what the fuck is a "tired of tool" phase?

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

siL.

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Nov 17, 2006, 12:33 PM

yea I get these with just about every band I listen to, but i still love 'em.

deftoolsys07

yeah i know exactly what you're talking about. i have those phases with all my favorite bands. right now i'm back in my deftones phase. i used to have an incubus phase, system of a down phase, tool phase, a perfect circle phase, mars volta phase, all that shit. each phase meant i bought all their cd's, listened to them all the time, talked about them all the time, always on that band's message boards, etc etc. but they're all still my favorite bands. i'd just concentrate on one more than the other.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Gaz

I'll be seeing Tool tonight, I can't wait

Gaz

Amazing show last night, didn't see any of Mastodon as I'm not into them, we got there just as Tool were coming on stage, setlist was

Stinkfist
46 & 2
Jambi
Schism
The Pot
Lost Keys / Rosetta Stoned
Wings / 10,000 Days

Laturalus
Vicarious
Aenima

Great show, I'm a bit disappointed that it's a similar setlist to the ones they were playing earlier in the year, I was hoping they would mix it about it bit, but hey I've seen Tool twice in one year and both times they were amazing, so no complaints!

Also Maynard said they hopefully they will be back here in the Summer next year.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Nov 25, 2006, 03:46 PM
Amazing show last night, didn't see any of Mastodon as I'm not into them, we got there just as Tool were coming on stage, setlist was

Stinkfist
46 & 2
Jambi
Schism
The Pot
Wings / 10,000 Days

Laturalus
Vicarious
Aenima

Great show, I'm a bit disappointed that it's a similar setlist to the ones they were playing earlier in the year, I was hoping they would mix it about it bit, but hey I've seen Tool twice in one year and both times they were amazing, so no complaints!

Also Maynard said they hopefully they will be back here in the Summer next year.

im pretty sure thats the same setlist i saw them play in wilkes barre, back in october

what a fucking awesome show that was.. i wasnt tripping, but i felt like i was, completely insane visuals

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Gaz

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Nov 26, 2006, 06:55 AM

Stinkfist
46 & 2
Jambi
Schism
The Pot
Wings / 10,000 Days

Laturalus
Vicarious
Aenima

im pretty sure thats the same setlist i saw them play in wilkes barre, back in october

what a fucking awesome show that was.. i wasnt tripping, but i felt like i was, completely insane visuals

Yeah man, did you guys get the laser show during Wings / 10,000 Days? it was pretty trippy, the visuals were amazing, especially in Rosetta Stoned, all the flashes of pyramids, Saturn and Aliens.

law

hehe sounds awesome, still that place is enormous dude. kinda put me off a little bit but I still should have gone to be honest

Fireal1222

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Nov 26, 2006, 03:46 PM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Nov 26, 2006, 06:55 AM

Stinkfist
46 & 2
Jambi
Schism
The Pot
Wings / 10,000 Days

Laturalus
Vicarious
Aenima

Yeah man, did you guys get the laser show during Wings / 10,000 Days? it was pretty trippy, the visuals were amazing, especially in Rosetta Stoned, all the flashes of pyramids, Saturn and Aliens.

well man, when tool first came out i remembered thinking, wow this stage sucks.. like it wasnt anything great at all

then as the show went on it kept getting more and more fucking insane

they ended up taking an intermission halfway through, and after it they played lateralus, thats when the lazers started, and it was the most insane thing ever man... the whole night was so beautiful and endless in my mind, tool really are amazing.

rosetta stoned had the exact same v ideo for you guys, that we saw. in the background, and illuminating the stage.. it was really cool

no lasers were used during wings and 10,000 days. actually, a crazy foggy smoke rised around the band during those 2 songs

that night will be embedded in my memory as long as i live

thank you tool

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Crazylegs

Tool's cover of no quarter is pretty great.

deftoolsys07

did you just now hear it? but yeah i agree. it is a fantastic cover!
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Uno

just got back into tool....
the pot is still my fav song..

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

cyppe101

Vicarious still kicks everymotherfuckers asssss!!

tarkil

Saw them live yesterday night... What a show... Still too square, and too albumlike for me, but damn, those light effects, hose lasers, everything. It's more a show than a concert, but it was awesome. And it was longer than last time too, they played for something like 1h50. Very good time!

edit :

A pic I just found from yesterday night, so that you can see the kind of effects they use :

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

333tone

Cool! i just bought my ticket for next saturday! shit, i'm so excited!!  :o

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.