Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 18, 2005, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

it's been a while since I've check this topic. is there a video for one of the song of 10000 Days or they never did one yet?
Listen to my music at

deftoneskoen

Quote from: 333tone on Oct 11, 2006, 10:22 AM
Lateralus probably is their most genious album to date. i love Aenima to death, probably more than La te ra lus but i think  that's the truth
My meaning is exacly the other way around. But I cant decide between aenima and 10,000 days, 10,000 is a contrast of the whole band.

SNW

Lateralus is the best :)

deathblow

WEAR THE GRUDGE LIKE A CROWN!!!

Gaz

Only around a month and a couple of days till I see Tool live again this year, can't fucking wait

deftoolsys07

tool sucks
they're fucking unoriginal, gay, devil worshippers...

i hate them

and their singer is a freak
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Chrisbo

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Oct 23, 2006, 10:37 PM
Only a month till I see Tool live again this year, can't fucking wait

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftoneskoen

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Oct 26, 2006, 02:37 AM
tool sucks
they're fucking unoriginal, gay, devil worshippers...

i hate them

and their singer is a freak
dude if you can compare only one band to tool then i think you must be a genious.
and tool is by far one of the worlds best bands thats a fact man musicaly its so great.

deftoneskoen

woops "defTOOLsys"

its so hard to get sarcasm on the web though ??? :-\

Gaz

I'm gonna make sure im stoned out of my mind when I watch them this time, it's the only thing that was missing when I seen them in London.

ToneDef

Good idea man. Make sure you don't freak out though. I never been stoned in big crowds before and doubt I could handle it.

deftoolsys07

Quote from: deftoneskoen on Oct 26, 2006, 03:13 PM
woops "defTOOLsys"

haha yeah. tool is definately my favorite right behind deftones. and tool is the shit live. as everyone knows...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Fireal1222

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Oct 27, 2006, 12:29 AM
Quote from: deftoneskoen on Oct 26, 2006, 03:13 PM
woops "defTOOLsys"

haha yeah. tool is definately my favorite right behind deftones. and tool is the shit live. as everyone knows...

tool sucked my brain out when i saw them live. the show kept getting more and more trippy as it went on, they went on an intermission where they all sat down and chilled, and they came back out with lateralus, and thats when things went insane

amazing night

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deftoneskoen

I saw them once, I was so fucking thrilled, so mutch perfection, such a trip.
9th of november I see them again.. cant wait!

deafnotes

Quote from: Justin_UGR on Oct 18, 2005, 09:05 PM
idk....just never listened to them as much as I have the past few weeks.......amazing

any takers?

aenima album has a nice cover

333tone

aenima is perfect in any aspect

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Fireal1222

the last 2 minutes of the 1st song on aenema, stinkfist i believe, are fucking amazing

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: ToneDef on Oct 26, 2006, 03:59 PM
Good idea man. Make sure you don't freak out though. I never been stoned in big crowds before and doubt I could handle it.

goin to a concert high is way better than going drunk, unless you can drink more while you're there.  but i love concerts high, and it's even better when you can smoke cigs indoors and make a ciggie joint.  mmm

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 30, 2006, 07:00 PM
and it's even better when you can smoke cigs indoors and make a ciggie joint.  mmm
Oh, no, no, no, no ... Those school joints suck. We made one before a class and it was awful. I'll take a Tulip over it any day. But, I agree with you that concerts are better than going out getting plastered. :)

Gaz

Nine times out of ten I'm always pissed up or a bit tipsy before I go to a gig, ive been high at one gig last year at that was Nine Inch Nails, it was pretty strange but a cool experience, I got tunnel vision, my eyes were focused on the stage, it felt like there was nobody around me.