Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 18, 2005, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

how come tool hasn't come out with a video for 10,000 days?

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Oct 30, 2006, 07:34 PM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 30, 2006, 07:00 PM
and it's even better when you can smoke cigs indoors and make a ciggie joint.  mmm
Oh, no, no, no, no ... Those school joints suck. We made one before a class and it was awful. I'll take a Tulip over it any day. But, I agree with you that concerts are better than going out getting plastered. :)

well it's just way easier to catch someone with a tulip or a real joint.  i sometimes used a 1 hitter that looked like a cig.

Moz La Punk

OK this might be a stupid question but is the 10,000 days Wings part 1 / 2 story true? I put the mp3s of the songs on my pc today and mixed them together using Audacity, and it sounds almost perfect except when the hard guitars kick in at around 4/5 minutes...

So is it real?

333tone

i think it's about Maynard's mother

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Oct 31, 2006, 07:09 PM
OK this might be a stupid question but is the 10,000 days Wings part 1 / 2 story true? I put the mp3s of the songs on my pc today and mixed them together using Audacity, and it sounds almost perfect except when the hard guitars kick in at around 4/5 minutes...

So is it real?

yeah, the last song on the album is supposed to be played as well

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Nov 01, 2006, 02:09 AM

So is it real?

Wait, now I dont understand. Played THROUGH the two songs? Thats going to be a mess...

tarkil

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jun 20, 2006, 06:17 PM
Apparently Tool did it again (after the Lateralus puzzle): - sorry if old -

> I didn't know if you people knew this. But, If you burn both Viginti Tres followed by Wings for
> marie .. Then, play that track as one with 10,000 days as another track and play both at the
> same time, Both Wings for Marie AND 10,000 days sync ! It is incredible ! It is like an 8
> piece band but it all FLOWS ! It flows like one song.. It is the most unique and incredible
> thing I have ever heard in my life.. BadA$$ ! The vocals, drums, the guitar riffs, everything
> flows ! Both songs get heavy at the same point at 9 minutes and 14 seconds in, it is magical !

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F8DCA5526E75ECEF

You smoke too much joints Moz my man... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Nov 01, 2006, 09:23 PM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Nov 01, 2006, 02:09 AM

So is it real?

Wait, now I dont understand. Played THROUGH the two songs? Thats going to be a mess...

it works.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Crazylegs

It sure does. This is pretty cool

tomcattswoman

AMAZZZING......THEY HAVE MY HEART

siL.

ive tried it an it doesnt really work. i set one track to the left ear and oneto the right. and at one point things in the right occur slightly but noticably before the left, but then about 20 seconds later things occur in the left before the right. It sounds like a good idea but it doesnt work very well.

Fireal1222

Quote from: siL. on Nov 02, 2006, 05:54 AM
ive tried it an it doesnt really work. i set one track to the left ear and oneto the right. and at one point things in the right occur slightly but noticably before the left, but then about 20 seconds later things occur in the left before the right. It sounds like a good idea but it doesnt work very well.

if u search online, they already have the songs put together correctly.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Mr. P.I.G

Tool is cool you fools  ::)

Alvar

DIE EIER VON SATAN!!1!

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

forgetoz

Seen them last Sunday...forgot how an absolutely amazing experience it was!

Chrisbo

Just under 3 weeks until my second Tool experience of this year, it's gonna be amazing! Especially the fact it's on Saturday, so there's no rush, and plenty of time to get blitzed! Mastodon is going to be amazing as well!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

moi

gonna see tool on 10/11 does anyone knows if the also play wings in europe and the average time of the setlist?

forgetoz

Hey, here's the setlist from 05/11/06 @ Pavilhao Atlantico (fuckin' amazing concert...)

Stinkfist
The Pot
46 & 2
Jambi
Schism
Lost Keys (intro)
Rosetta Stoned
Sober

Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenima

No Wings though...

Fireal1222

Quote from: forgetoz on Nov 08, 2006, 12:49 PM
Hey, here's the setlist from 05/11/06 @ Pavilhao Atlantico (fuckin' amazing concert...)

Stinkfist
The Pot
46 & 2
Jambi
Schism
Lost Keys (intro)
Rosetta Stoned
Sober

Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenima

No Wings though...

i think thats the exact same setlist i saw in wilkes barre. except instead of sober they played wings for marie and 10,000 days

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

neutron liar

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Nov 02, 2006, 05:58 AM
Quote from: siL. on Nov 02, 2006, 05:54 AM

if u search online, they already have the songs put together correctly.

you should point me in the right direction sir.  or upload the pieced together masterpiece.  Please.

Alvar

i got the wings/10000days/viginti tres-mix and it works fine. they must have made this on purpose

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!