Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Talk to Moz La Punk

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 19, 2006, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

law

The profile I mean, looks very nice :)

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Moz La Punk

Try to not all cum over it people. Its still fresh and clean.

White Pwny

*holds back the orgasm*   ::)

theis

emotivelotion

MOZ?!! dang mang you were one of the reasons i got back!! pffft now i got to say bye to our homoerotic stuff </3
:(

White Pwny

Zevaka

only the best will stay here 4ever
this is jungle
jstkddng

White Pwny

Talked to MOZ again today and he asked me to post this to ya'll.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all, here Moz, I asked Cyn to post this on the forum since she said she wanted me back there. It ain't going to happen, not right now anyway, just wanted to let myself be heard for a moment.

I'm good. Actually, I'm pretty fucking good right now. I know I left during the time my ex-gf cheated on me and I was pretty fucking depressed then, but the past month or so I've been living one sweet life. OK, I'm drinking and using drugs every day, going out like three or four times a week, and my body is beginning to feel it, but other than that it's fantastic.

I'm also loving the girls, haha. I'm getting more attention from then than I would ever have imagined, and now I even like someone more than just a sex toy. But I won't go into details about that, haha.

Anyway, I miss you all a bit as well. Aenemic, Mazzy, Tarkil, Emotive Lotion, Tuck, hell I could mention you all but I don't feel like it because I'm already pretty wasted. I don't miss Cyn by the way cause I talk to her nearly every day. Great friend that helped me through ruff times.

Oh yeah I had sex on a public toilet. Pretty cool stuff.

Well, this is enough me thinks. Hopefully Deftones bring out a new record soon goddamnit, those lazy bastards. I'm a lot into Atari Teenage Riot and Alec Empire right now. It's from Germany. But it's good. I know.

Zevaka

if brutal emo exists, it's about Moz

emotivelotion

tarkil

Say hi to him next time Cyn.... ;)
Thanks

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Moz

So yea I'm back.

I'm very good, I'm just enjoying the good life. Maybe a bit too much, I'm high and drunk almost every night. The first month of me being single was terrible, I felt like the sad clown: being happy with others, being sad from the inside. But it did get me a LOT of new friends and general people I know, and now its like I'm the star of a generation in this town. I even had to play in this short movie where I go out last week, where I was hitting on two ladies and went home with them. Its on the internet but its going to be on tv as well. WTF.

And yea Im loving the girls (some more than others, right cyn, you know it).

So I'm a very happy man right now.

Oh yeah my cheating ex girlfriend is sad now. hahaha. God really makes people pay.

White Pwny

Quote from: Moz on Oct 09, 2007, 10:01 PM

And yea Im loving the girls (some more than others, right cyn, you know it).

Yep... I'm aware that you love me!   ;)

White Pwny

Osoooooooooooooooooo!!!!    Damn dude... I posted in here LONG ago.. and no ansewer from you.  ^5!!

Variable

Moz

Quote from: Variable on Mar 05, 2008, 06:13 AM
I scarred him away

not really

Cyn, whats the point if we talk on msn anyway :)

osooooo I want ansewers

Variable

see, I even scarred him out of hiding.  I rock

Moz

Quote from: Variable on Mar 05, 2008, 06:37 PM
see, I even scarred him out of hiding.  I rock

I'm constantly posting in the music forum, what on earth are you going on about

hey for everyone's information, I'm enjoying myself a lot working for one of the biggest gaming websites in the netherlands, basically my dream come true. Tomorrow I'm flying to London again to check a new game :)  hope everyone's alright

blondie

i liked you better when you were deleted.