💩

devilinside

lithium

💩

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 05, 2008, 12:19 AM
Here...you might like this,I know I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEW8riKU_tE

That's what I want...I want Trent to come to my house,and play these songs for me. Just piano and guitar. I want to sit on my bed,in awe,no crowd,no fangirl yelling,and just listen to his pretties. hahaha
Sorry, this video is no longer available :(

But I think I would feel a bit awkward in the situation your described.

devilinside

really? It works for me. Hmmm....anyhoo...it was video of him playing Something I Can Never Have when he was recording it in his house.

And don't lie,you'd like a private show by Trent! I've never wanted sex from the dude,cause I'm not into him like that,I just want to watch him up close and personal playing. (not from the rail at a show)

Variable

lol, I dont mean it would be awkward in a sexual way.  Im just saying.  Like just me and any musician.  I would feel a bit awkward.  Like I wouldnt know how to act or react or anything.  I would just feel weird.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 06, 2008, 11:58 AM
really? It works for me. Hmmm....anyhoo...it was video of him playing Something I Can Never Have when he was recording it in his house.
wtf? now its working.  Weird

Oh and done lie, you totally want sex from trent

devilinside

Nah,I seriously,in all honesty wouldn't. I think he would be an emotional guy that would crawl in a fetal position after getting off and start crying. hahaha   Don't get me wrong,I find him VERY attractive,but in a musical way...if that makes any sense. And I adore his teeth.  :-[

devilinside

AAAAAAAH!!!

No US dates yet,but hopefully there will be. EEP! They have a new way of writing Depeche Mode now too...

And Andre...they're coming to Portugal....if you don't see them you are nuts!

OH  MY  GAWD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx-1RfsoSoA

lithium

jesus martin looks like a junkie with that beanie on
💩

White Wrist

no no no no...

i will see them! it´s in Oporto...in the north of the country, but i don t care. this is my chance!

i will see them! :D

lithium

that's awesome duder, we'll see them here when they come around. i was telling kelly they'll most probably do one of the festivals here.maybe coachella, bonaroo, or lolla.
💩

devilinside

Quote from: White Wrist on Oct 06, 2008, 11:22 PM
no no no no...

i will see them! it´s in Oporto...in the north of the country, but i don t care. this is my chance!

i will see them! :D

GOOD! I'm glad to hear that!!

Quote from: lithium on Oct 06, 2008, 11:25 PM
that's awesome duder, we'll see them here when they come around. i was telling kelly they'll most probably do one of the festivals here.maybe coachella, bonaroo, or lolla.

I hope they do Lolla...cause I'm NOT fucking camping!

lithium

.. what if we have to?
💩

devilinside

Then we're renting a tour bus!

lithium

hahahaha FIST FUCK
💩

White Wrist

ahahah! no camping!

i have to go...this weekend in Portugal, there will be 3 festivals.

Only if...NIN or deftones are in the same day...besides that, i´m there!

devilinside

Such a fabulous sig you got there! I guess cause I've been so fortunate to see NIN and Deftones live soo many times,that choosing Depeche Mode over both of them wouldn't be hard for me.

I'm willing to spend whatever I have to to get close to Dave. I think I would ACTUALLY go super mega ultra fangirl over him. hahaha

And fist fuck what??

lithium

was listening to wish
💩

devilinside

Oh I see.. they like to cuddle wuddle.