Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

ISIS

Started by Martin, Aug 21, 2006, 01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

Now I know there was a topic about ISIS, but it didn't pop-up when I searched for it...mmm...
So...

New ISIS song.

Chrisbo

Yeah man! Nice, I wouldnt have found this if you hadnt posted it in here, so cheers dude! Hmm, this sounds nice, good old Isis! Is that Aaron singing, his voice sounds different if it is, it sounds good. Oh there we go, the growl and distortion comes in. Damn I love this band so much!

Oh, and there's the album title too, 'In The Absence Of Truth', cool!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

vadimo

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

omniwan

They've also got a split EP with Aerogramme coming out on Oct 10.

From the PRP:
Isis and Aerogramme's split collaborative EP together has been scheduled for an October 10th release date through Konkurrent Records. The effort was recorded as part of the "In The Fishtank" split series and carries the title of "In The Fishtank 14". It will feature the following track list:
01 - "Low Tide"
02 - "Delial"
03 - "Stolen"

Malpractice

i have been wanting to give this band a listen for awhile i think i am just going to pick up their new album when it comes out and go from there

deathblow

i believe they are opening for tool tomorrow, im stoked as fuck! i'll be right infront of lord carey watching his wizardry

Chrisbo

Quote from: deathblow on Aug 24, 2006, 12:03 PM
i believe they are opening for tool tomorrow, im stoked as fuck! i'll be right infront of lord carey watching his wizardry

That they are man, and you're a lucky fucking bastard! If Isis support Tool here in the UK, I think I'll probably have a spasm

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

black coffee

aereogramme is also one amazing band, that split EP sounds interesting. and the fact that Isis might probably support Tool is even better.

Chrisbo

Yeah Aereogramme are pretty damn good as well! 'Dreams & Bridges' is an amazing song! I've never seen them, but Craig sang for Will Haven when Grady had to go to his wife in Paris. He did well!

deathblow

this band is extremely talented live, everything was dead on , the vox, guitars , keys, drums.  i was very impressed by their set. and lets not even start on what tool did last night. HOLY FUCING SHIT!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Tuck on Aug 21, 2006, 01:58 PM
Now I know there was a topic about ISIS, but it didn't pop-up when I searched for it...mmm...
So...

New ISIS song.

ben

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

iceache

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

What the hell does that mean?

iceache

dont tell me you dont know what the fuck a torrent is...

torrentspy.com

dangerass

This shit leaked? fuck, I'm on it.

black coffee

both the album and the split EP with aereogramme are out.

Oldnewtype

...and both are fuckin great.