Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

ISIS

Started by Martin, Aug 21, 2006, 10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngin

vocals are horrible, cant understand a word he says sounds like my drunk uncle after he gets hit in the nuts

theis

Apparently there's a bonus track on the Japanese release called "Way Through Woven Branches".

I would be forever grateful if anyone could find that track!

Martin

Nebontha

Just finished reading "page 4" (the second Turner page).   very cool.  I have the same sort of thing when I quit smoking weed for a week or so, my dreams get more intense and shit. :o
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Nebontha

Quotevocals are horrible, cant understand a word he says sounds like my drunk uncle after he gets hit in the nuts
LMAO
as much as I love this band's music and respect them as people, that post still cracks me the fuck up.
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

alvarezbassist17

hahaha yeah that's a great visual.  i picture carl from aqua teen hunger force gettin slammed in the pills and just letting out a mean aaron growl

theis

Way Through Woven Branches (Wavering Radiant Japanese bonus track)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A8OXG16C

Alvar

Quote from: penguin in the desert on May 21, 2009, 11:02 AM
Way Through Woven Branches (Wavering Radiant Japanese bonus track)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A8OXG16C

thank you very very much!

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

theis

No problem.

I can see why they left it out...it's not a bad song, just far from the epicness of the other songs on WR.

ben

Crazylegs

I'm not really fond of these guys. Well, i wasn't until today when i heard the new album. They've matured musically from what I've heard earlier.

theis

tarkil

Thanks for that Theis

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Nebontha

Yes I am buying this album as soon as I get paid.  Even though I already downloaded it, and the bonus track as well.  It is my destiny to buy this.
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

black coffee

theis

I just realized that I wont be seeing ISIS at Roskilde Festival. ISIS goes on stage 4PM. Faith No More goes on stage 5PM...and I need to be in line at least an hour before the FNM show begins.

Crap... :(

Nebontha

Just bought Wavering Radiant
;D
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Jani

theis

ben

The fact that Wavering Radiant is based on theories by Carl Jung makes it that much better.