Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sea Bass

There Will Be Blood

deftones86

personally i dont care who mcnabb is playing for he's still gonna get his ass kicked by the cowboys haha fuckin mcnabb

bright lights, big city

it's amazing that the NFL is making an even bigger deal about their draft now, with in being over multiple days. i mean, i admit that i watch the draft like a normal football fan, but now this is getting ridiculous how full of themselves they are with it being moved into during the week and in primetime.

thank god the bears fucked themselves out of any draftpicks this year so i don't need to watch any of it. sorry, this was me venting.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

There Will Be Blood

Yeah I'm excited for thursday! I can't wait to see who my Fins pick!

bright lights, big city

i say the over/under on when Herr Commissioner Goodell takes action on Vince Young's little (seriously it sounds like it's nothing, yet it's the top story on CNN) altercation is about a week.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftjess

Cowboys lets go you fucking hicks

bright lights, big city

they'll beat the bears. easily.
DERP

deftjess

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 18, 2010, 09:20 AM
they'll beat the bears. easily.

If the O line doesnt improve Cowboys are in it for a long season

deftones86

The Cowboys get two starters back on the O-line this week.  We'll see how that goes Peppers is still a beast.

wither-I

who dat say dey gonnna beat dem...

"coming into the nearness of distance"

bright lights, big city

good god they surprised me big time! you were right about Dallas. the cowboys d-line was having their way with Cutler in the 1st quarter, but then damn, the Bears offense stepped up for the first time in like 3 years.

still hate Lovie Smith, though.
DERP

deftjess

Long Season for Dallas

lets see if they can improve and score

dont do stupid turnovers and miss fg shhhhhhhittttttttttttt

alvarezbassist17

the vikings are really, really bad.

bright lights, big city

haha i was confused as to whom to root for today, since i wish brett favre would just die already, but then again i was raised to make the packers my most hated team.

if it makes you feel better, the bears are the worst 7-3 team i've ever seen.
DERP

alvarezbassist17

Haha, no worries.  I've done my best to be blissfully ignorant this football season.  It started sounding, even as early as September, that it was gonna be a fucking fiasco, so I've been avoiding it like the plague and sparing myself a whole lot of disappointment.  The shitty part is is we traded all of our fucking draft picks for the next couple years for Moss, and now we don't/won't have a good QB for the forseeable future.  It's just a fistfuck.

Do you guys just have a schedule full of Viking-like teams this year or what?

bright lights, big city

so far, yes. which explains the 7-3 record. here's our last 6 games: Philly, @ Detroit, New England, @ Minny, Jets, @ Packers.

i see 1 more win there.
DERP

alvarezbassist17

mmm i dunno, i think they could probably handle the queens and detroit no prob, but i definitely see what you mean about the others.  In all of the pieces of philly games i've seen, vick has been gettin pretty fuckin filthy lately.

bright lights, big city

i'm wishing i drafted vick in my fantasy league. i'm sitting at 8-3, but come playoff time the fucker that has vick is going to clean up.
DERP

alvarezbassist17

Yeah, i didn't do fantasy this year cuz of my school load :'(

But we fired that bumbling schmuck childress today \m/