Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

Greatest redskin ever Sean Taylor from the U!!!!! RIP

kleptoned

yea his bday was on April Fools day..RIP Sean Taylor....................Donovan Mcnabb is a Redskin........................YES!!!

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: kleptoned on Apr 05, 2010, 03:33 AM
yea his bday was on April Fools day..RIP Sean Taylor....................Donovan Mcnabb is a Redskin........................YES!!!

Redskins should be a huge improvement with Mcnabb.

kleptoned

Yes it should.And it will help Campbell...He can learn from Mcnabb and be the franchise qb they drafted him to be...

There Will Be Blood

campbell?? lol hes a joke. he's done with

devlin

as an eagles fan i am pissed about Donovan becoming a redskin. i was alright with him leaving, but them trading him to a divisional rival is wrong in my opinion. and Campbell is a good quarterback. poor guy never stood a chance. every year has brought big changes and the guy hasn't had the same system two years in a row. that's not easy to overcome.

kleptoned

Agreed Devlin.He is a good qb.If the Oline was better an gave Campbell more times hes proven he can have a great game.the games the oline stood up he threw 350 to 400yds..But well see....

E-Money

Mcnabb= Trash

Redskins=Trash

should be another shitty season for Washington. 

bright lights, big city

yeah exactly. wasn't Washington supposed to be amazing after the "great" offseason they had last year? you guys are just like my Bears - high expectations, they'll spend some cash once in a while, but manage to disappoint. my solution for both teams? new ownership. The McCaskey's are nazis and Dan Snyder is just awful.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

E-Money

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 05, 2010, 07:06 PM
yeah exactly. wasn't Washington supposed to be amazing after the "great" offseason they had last year? you guys are just like my Bears - high expectations, they'll spend some cash once in a while, but manage to disappoint. my solution for both teams? new ownership. The McCaskey's are nazis and Dan Snyder is just awful.

haha yea, but Mcnabb?  cmon.  I personally think he and T.O are the most overrated players in the league.  T.O has made some amazing catches but I've also seen him drop hundreds that were dead in his hands.  and Mcnabb thinks he's the shit...but he isn't. 

kleptoned

Mcnabb is the 3rd winningest qb in the league behind Manning and Brady.Hes very good.6 time Pro Bowler.7 Playoff apperances out of 11 seasons is pretty damn good i would say so yea he is the shit...

devlin

thank you kleptoned. i was ignoring all the haters. i'm used to it here where the majority of eagles fans rip the guy apart. but he is a really good qb who just hasn't won a superbowl yet. although as much as i like him at this point i hope he never does win a superbow,l unless he switches teams out of the division.  yes he has choked in the past but i say he carried a lacking team much more than haltered them.

and to stapezee what makes you say that "he thinks he's the shit"? I've been watching interviews and press conferences for his 11 yrs and find him to be a very modest, good humored, down to earth guy.

and bright lights the redskins don't throw around "some" money. they are the richest franchise in the league and are known for throwing around HUGE money ALL the time. they are notorious for spending big bucks on players that flop. case and point haynesworth, who they are talking about getting rid of and would still have to pay him 21 million dollars. LOL.

E-Money

Quote from: devlin on Apr 08, 2010, 05:44 PM
thank you kleptoned. i was ignoring all the haters. i'm used to it here where the majority of eagles fans rip the guy apart. but he is a really good qb who just hasn't won a superbowl yet. although as much as i like him at this point i hope he never does win a superbow,l unless he switches teams out of the division.  yes he has choked in the past but i say he carried a lacking team much more than haltered them.

and to stapezee what makes you say that "he thinks he's the shit"? I've been watching interviews and press conferences for his 11 yrs and find him to be a very modest, good humored, down to earth guy.

and bright lights the redskins don't "sometimes" throw around "some" money. they are the richest franchise in the league and are known for throwing around HUGE money ALL the time. they are notorious for spending big bucks on players that flop. case and point haynesworth, who they are talking about getting rid of and would still have to pay him 21 million dollars. LOL.

Idk man I've always heard that he's a cocky sob and tough to get along with in the locker room.  I don't know the guy or anything but I really don't think he's gonna help Washington.  And I really do feel that he is over rated.  Just my opinion tho....

doesn't matter tho cuz its the Chargers year!!!!  haha i wish....

kleptoned

Yea the Chargers should do well...LT gone.Vincent Jackson 2nd DUI.Other than them 2 it should be a productive season...

There Will Be Blood

What's with all these players getting DUI'S I don't get it?

kleptoned

Vincent Jacksons 2nd DUI an he only got 4 days in jail.HAAA

There Will Be Blood

HELL YEAH!!!! we got Marshall!! !!!!     suck it Jets!

lithium

Let's see how long it takes him to get in trouble down in the MIA
💩

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: lithium on Apr 15, 2010, 07:04 AM

He's older now and has the money he wants. He better settle down.

samson simpson

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Apr 15, 2010, 07:42 AM
Quote from: lithium on Apr 15, 2010, 07:04 AM

He's older now and has the money he wants.

so yea

he will def. fuck it up