Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

letters for chi/ fundraiser/ update and prayers

Started by jv_, Nov 04, 2008, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharinglungs

Quote from: Hidalgo on Jan 06, 2009, 06:52 PM
this very well might be the end of the band. if Chi doesnt wake up, & get back to normal, i think eros will come out in late 2010 & be their last album :(

Chi needs a miracle at this point

Why would they wait a whole year + when the albums done already?

Hidalgo

Quote from: sharinglungs on Jan 06, 2009, 07:50 PM
this very well might be the end of the band. if Chi doesnt wake up, & get back to normal, i think eros will come out in late 2010 & be their last album :(

i just dont see them rushing the album out when Chi's in this condition. they'll probably give him a lot of time to hopefully come out of it, & see if he can recover. if he doesnt get better, if they release it at all, i'd figure it would be in 2010. then again, i'm just a fan, so i have no clue, just guessing. but i'm a good guesser though

sharinglungs

Quote from: Hidalgo on Jan 06, 2009, 08:06 PM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Jan 06, 2009, 07:50 PM

i just dont see them rushing the album out when Chi's in this condition. they'll probably give him a lot of time to hopefully come out of it, & see if he can recover. if he doesnt get better, if they release it at all, i'd figure it would be in 2010. then again, i'm just a fan, so i have no clue, just guessing. but i'm a good guesser though
Record Companies don't give a shit about their artists.. they want to make money.. if they can make money by releasing the album soon, then they will.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: sharinglungs on Jan 06, 2009, 08:37 PM
Record Companies don't give a shit about their artists.. they want to make money.. if they can make money by releasing the album soon, then they will.

agree... thats the way it is, like it or not. and i dont think youre a bad person just because u want to hear eros although chi is in a coma. why wouldnt u like to hear him play`?

Sugartolove

I seem to remember reading that when it happened, Chi was on his way back from his brother's memorial...? His poor family really do need all the support they can get, and even more so if this was the case. I'm very worried about him, especially since there were so many updates posted regularly, then.... nothing. I realise rehabilitation requires time whether you're in a coma or not, but I just have this really bad feeling.
I've been watching all these youtube videos with interviews and such recently, and it makes me sad to see Chi being spiritual, funny and amazing  :(
Also, Jean/Chi's mom said she was going to post her own regularly updated blog.... I may have missed it, but I don't recall having seen any update from her since she mentioned this blog?
Maybe I need a life, but after all these years I've loved everything about them, Deftones somehow feels a little bit like family..

sharinglungs

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 06, 2009, 10:00 PM

agree... thats the way it is, like it or not. and i dont think youre a bad person just because u want to hear eros although chi is in a coma. why wouldnt u like to hear him play`?

Oh I want to hear him play.. I'm just saying. they  wont delay the album just because he's in the hospital.

jesusinabowlofdirt

no i wasnt refering to you (sharinglungs) when i said "why wouldnt _u_ like to hear him play", i meant "you" as in anybody. i fucked up. it all just get painted in black or white, either u wish chi gets better and dont care about the album, or ju care about the album,but then yr a heartless dick. thats dumb, i think u can care about chi and still want to hear eros

Hidalgo

Quote from: sharinglungs on Jan 06, 2009, 10:52 PM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 06, 2009, 10:00 PM

Oh I want to hear him play.. I'm just saying. they  wont delay the album just because he's in the hospital.
i think they will

wither-I

i wanna hear the album!

whats up with the oprah thing that was mentioned before?

i mean i really dont like oprah but she does run the world

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Robotsatemygrandma

Quote from: wither-I on Jan 06, 2009, 10:43 AM
not so good for your grandma tho huh

Nope, their was nuts, bolts and pieces of wigs everywhere.

wither-I

Quote from: Robotsatemygrandma on Jan 07, 2009, 03:35 AM
Quote from: wither-I on Jan 06, 2009, 10:43 AM
not so good for your grandma tho huh

Nope, their was nuts, bolts and pieces of wigs everywhere.
hahaha wish i could have been their to salvage the carnal remains for pawning

no offense
condolences...

"coming into the nearness of distance"

jbmp1390

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jan 04, 2009, 10:55 PM
people are more worried about this affecting the band then worrying about chi

who cares if they never release another album anyway. SNW was such garbage that i can care less about deftones

Fuck off and get off this board, this thread is for info and positive stuff about chi, not about you being an asshole

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

Vesanic

Damn it, some news at the blog, but it only speaks about a remix of hole in the earth !

mono

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 08, 2009, 01:48 AM
Damn it, some news at the blog, but it only speaks about a remix of hole in the earth !

Because it will be featured for the new movie Underworld. They need money more than ever to support Chi while he is in the hospital.

There Will Be Blood

you think chi has health insurance ?  if he doesn't thats gonna be a hell of a bill when he gets better.

theis

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Jan 10, 2009, 01:52 PM
you think chi has health insurance ?  if he doesn't thats gonna be a hell of a bill when he gets better.

are you serious? of course he has health insurance. he's not exactly poor.

rock_n_frost

i think they need some money but that remix wasnt for that....

cuz its not a big money thing..

btw cool renholder remix !...
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Jizzlobber

wow...i hope Chi is gonna be okay after this, the longer the coma, the more extreme the after effects can be..and the more rehab is needed.

another day...Chi must have a hell of a beard growing on him...or like in South Park....a face warmer..
<