Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

letters for chi/ fundraiser/ update and prayers

Started by jv_, Nov 04, 2008, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wooojorge

Yeah three months in a coma is pretty bad :/
Use just once, then destroy.

deftoolsys07

eh y'all are just pessimistic, 3 months ain't shit you can be in a coma for years and years

y'all just need to be thankful he's still alive, i mean he was obviously just hanging on by a thread and pulled through and as far as we know he's not in any serious condition right now. time will tell...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Jan 26, 2009, 08:20 AM
eh y'all are just pessimistic, 3 months ain't shit you can be in a coma for years and years

the longest someone ever been in a coma is 37 years.... now thats a long time!

White Wrist

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Jan 27, 2009, 02:55 PM
Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Jan 26, 2009, 08:20 AM

the longest someone ever been in a coma is 37 years.... now thats a long time!

why are you so stupid?

wooojorge

I dont care if its been a month!

Chi should not be in this coma.

Use just once, then destroy.

snw9

Code: [Select]

13hourstoparadise

I slipped into a coma in first class alaska airlines wearing a deftones shirt!

About two years ago I was in San Jose, near where Chi got into the accident (Santa Clara). I took out old clients and freaked out when I got the bill for $6,000... I started poppin' pills like mad -- just my daliy routine due to a recent break up but this time I downed enough muscle relaxers, valium, and xanax to kill a rhino. I was out. About 30 hours after it I recall openning my eyes but I was still so drugged I couldn't speak or comprehend what the doctors were saying around me. Around hour 33 I was in a wheel chair and words were making sense... Alaska Airline wasn't sure who I was, some 23 year old, tattoo'd punk lookin' idiot, drugged out in first class -- they thought I was someone really really big so they carried my lifeless body all over Seattle airport -- calling people in my phone and asking who I was -- I don't know what they were thinking, but they thought I might sue I guess or didn't want the burden of someone famous dying on their plane...

To make a point, I'm still here, even though it was only 30 hours, 3 months is really starting to scare me. I hate to be a buzz kill, I feel like Chi will make it, but he is 38 and might retire. Honestly we shouldn't be talking about that just keep hoping for Chi to wake up...

wither-I

incredible story.

and yeah 3 months... this is unreal...

"coming into the nearness of distance"

defmark87

Something tells me he's been awake and on the road to recovering. Deftones just don't want to spill the beans.  They never give away too much detail on anything if you've noticed whether it be Chi or new music.  They might want to wait til he's way better to break anything with an official statement. Frank's last post seemed to be pretty optimistic and he only mentioned one line about people giving support for Chi, nothing regarding his status.

13hourstoparadise

That's kinda what I was hoping... When I was in a coma they strip you naked, so clean up is easier for them -- thankfully I didn't need to go, but I maybe in Chi's situation he has a beard, is messy, is kind of awake but couldn't deal with a fan -- so maybe they are waiting until he is farting around before he says anything.

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 29, 2009, 04:56 AM
That's kinda what I was hoping... When I was in a coma they strip you naked, so clean up is easier for them -- thankfully I didn't need to go, but I maybe in Chi's situation he has a beard, is messy, is kind of awake but couldn't deal with a fan -- so maybe they are waiting until he is farting around before he says anything.

what happen to you to be in a coma if you don't mind me asking?

mono

wither-I

Quote from: defmark87 on Jan 29, 2009, 04:46 AM
Something tells me he's been awake and on the road to recovering. Deftones just don't want to spill the beans.  They never give away too much detail on anything if you've noticed whether it be Chi or new music.  They might want to wait til he's way better to break anything with an official statement. Frank's last post seemed to be pretty optimistic and he only mentioned one line about people giving support for Chi, nothing regarding his status.
yes
and yes.
there was some hint to this theory...

"coming into the nearness of distance"

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Jan 29, 2009, 05:02 AM

what happen to you to be in a coma if you don't mind me asking?

My body had such a high tolerance to drugs that instead of over-dosing, I just slipped into a coma. I wrote about it on the first post of this page (45).

sleeptraveler

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 29, 2009, 03:27 AM

About two years ago I was in San Jose, near where Chi got into the accident (Santa Clara). I took out old clients and freaked out when I got the bill for $6,000... I started poppin' pills like mad -- just my daliy routine due to a recent break up but this time I downed enough muscle relaxers, valium, and xanax to kill a rhino. I was out. About 30 hours after it I recall openning my eyes but I was still so drugged I couldn't speak or comprehend what the doctors were saying around me. Around hour 33 I was in a wheel chair and words were making sense... Alaska Airline wasn't sure who I was, some 23 year old, tattoo'd punk lookin' idiot, drugged out in first class -- they thought I was someone really really big so they carried my lifeless body all over Seattle airport -- calling people in my phone and asking who I was -- I don't know what they were thinking, but they thought I might sue I guess or didn't want the burden of someone famous dying on their plane...

Moron.

There Will Be Blood

yeah few days ago i notice he already told... sorry

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: sleeptraveler on Jan 30, 2009, 06:42 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 29, 2009, 03:27 AM

Moron.

Yeah, no shit it was stupid. But to call me a moron, go fuck yourself faggot!!!

I've learned from my mistakes and try to convey the message so other can learn from it too, what have you ever done!?

Fuck off. Die.

Penicks

13hourstoparadise

snw9

Code: [Select]