Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

letters for chi/ fundraiser/ update and prayers

Started by jv_, Nov 04, 2008, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: juvenile on Jan 30, 2009, 09:36 PM
owned

Hahaha, what? How the hell was that owned... Jump on the band-wagon why don't you... I bet you're a hot topic little bitch. You realize I could phyiscally beat the shit out of you right?  ;)

Jesus2Chino

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 30, 2009, 10:04 PM
owned

Hahaha, what? How the hell was that owned... Jump on the band-wagon why don't you... I bet you're a hot topic little bitch. You realize I could phyiscally beat the shit out of you right?  ;)

Hey relax man, you're getting too defensive. I think this guy was ruling in your favor anyways, and you're misreading his comment. Besides that lets keep all the shit beatings and name callings to any other topic but this one (I mean it really doesn't belong anywhere, but you know what I mean). C'mon Chi, you've gotta be tired of that bed, it's time to get up now--we love you man.

Much respect,
-Matt
Much respect,
-Matt

Penicks

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 30, 2009, 10:04 PM
owned

If you mean all this, you're pathetic.

13hourstoparadise

Now you call me pathetic, I've never seen a positive or insightful reply from you. PIss off.

13hourstoparadise

I tried to make a reply to Chi's condition which had relation to a period of my life, which I shared with you all. I am sorry this page got sour, however I have all the right to defend myself when dumb noobs say stupid crap.

Penicks

I am sorry, but drugging yourself up like Amy Winehouse is in no way related to Chi being in a car accident.

beaverwithfishyshoes

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 29, 2009, 03:27 AM
I downed enough muscle relaxers, valium, and xanax to kill a rhino.

youre stronger than a rhino?

dictatesofreason

haha come on guys this about chi

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 31, 2009, 11:12 AM
I am sorry, but drugging yourself up like Amy Winehouse is in no way related to Chi being in a car accident.

You're in idiot, I was in a coma...

lotion

Hey Guys (and girls)

There is a myspace page that I created in the name of Chi, where everyone can go and post comments, send messages, create photos, and send love to Chi Cheng and his family.

The page is growing, we have a lot of support and we know the messages will get to him when he's awake again :)

Message me if you want to add us and I'll give you the address.

Thanks for reading.

Lotion.♥

lotion

Hey Guys (and girls)

There is a myspace page that I created in the name of Chi, where everyone can go and post comments, send messages, create photos, and send love to Chi Cheng and his family.

The page is growing, we have Chi's family and friends support, (and a message from Chino)  and we know the messages will get to him when he's awake again Smiley
If you want to add the page, send me a message for the address.

Thanks for reading.

Lotion.♥

Hell_Tanner

Hey, great page! The profile pic is awesome, never saw that one before. Sending my request right now...

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: lotion on Jan 31, 2009, 09:24 PM
Hey Guys (and girls)

The page is growing, we have Chi's family and friends support, (and a message from Chino)  and we know the messages will get to him when he's awake again :)

Add us at www.myspace.com/deftonesgirlsforchi

Thanks for reading.

Lotion.♥

Where is the msg from Chino... I thought he deleted his myspace account a long time ago.

lotion

Nope, he definitely still has one :) I'm friends with Chi's sister and a few of his friends on the page, I found out what Chino's myspace was and sent him a message. Friends can see it if they ask too, I had it posted in a blog for a little while but have taken it down now. It's a personal thing really but everyones free to see it if they want to. :)

ScreaminCat

MissRomania

Quote from: lotion on Feb 01, 2009, 10:52 AM
Nope, he definitely still has one :) I'm friends with Chi's sister and a few of his friends on the page, I found out what Chino's myspace was and sent him a message. Friends can see it if they ask too, I had it posted in a blog for a little while but have taken it down now. It's a personal thing really but everyones free to see it if they want to. :)

If you're friends with Chi's sister, then can you please give us an update on his condition? We have recieved virtually no news for over a month.

dictatesofreason

yeah a little insider scoop...

lotion

Yeah sure (note I'm not a personal friend of Chi's sister, I live in the UK but met her through the myspace page)

Chi is still asleep and there hasn't been much change. His family and friends are with him all day,every day - I know from speaking to them that this is a very difficult and painful time for them, so I don't want to pry, ask them questions, mainly out of respect for Chi and them.

Sugartolove

I've seen the post from Chino and it was a really nice and personal one. I'm on Deftones Girls for Chi Cheng. I don't think anyone would intrude on his family at the moment though. I'd like an update as well but an official one

deftonesfan192

I really am not sure now its been so long im wondering wether Chi's gunna pull through its bin soo long now