Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

letters for chi/ fundraiser/ update and prayers

Started by jv_, Nov 04, 2008, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

I think the reason for the lack of updates on Chi is because there isn't anything to say. His condition is the same.

pissedandpierced

"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

mr.sinister

Knowing Deftones, Chi probably woke up like 2 weeks ago and still haven't mentioned shit about it. Still if doctors sedated him or induced a coma on him, doesn't that mean the doctors can wake him up whenever?

snw9

Quote from: mr.sinister on Jan 17, 2009, 08:47 PM
Knowing Deftones, Chi probably woke up like 2 weeks ago and still haven't mentioned shit about it. Still if doctors sedated him or induced a coma on him, doesn't that mean the doctors can wake him up whenever?

they can but it will be dangerous to Chi's health, if im not mistaken
Code: [Select]

manic_mailman

Well, here's my prayer, I guess:

Chi, I hope you get well soon man, and I hope you continue rockin the bass for Deftones.

pissedandpierced

I have given myself the impression that Chi is actually awake and in a few weeks or so, Deftones will announce a gig and lo and behold Chi will be on stage and just walk out and say 'SURPRISE'.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

White Pwny

that would be teh most awesome thing evar.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jan 18, 2009, 06:04 PM
I have given myself the impression that Chi is actually awake and in a few weeks or so, Deftones will announce a gig and lo and behold Chi will be on stage and just walk out and say 'SURPRISE'.

if it is gonna be a surprise.. who will they say will play base when they announce the gig`? fieldy ?

Hell_Tanner

That idea is kinda cool but...cruel (for lack of a better word) somehow. If he's been indeed awake, many people have been left hanging and worrying about Chi so they should cut the "joke" asap.

Timmy666

Chi is still in a coma people. Just be patient.

Jizzlobber

Im sure Chi is still fightinig hard to come out of it.
<

snw9

Code: [Select]

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Crazylegs

defTHE1s

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 18, 2009, 06:32 PM

if it is gonna be a surprise.. who will they say will play base when they announce the gig`? fieldy ?
nop... stef -bass, chino -guitars... they'll have setlist of really mellow songs, but 1st son will be Rats!x3 and Chi will jump to the stage immediately!... at least i hope it a lot....

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

dictatesofreason

that would be the awesomest thing ever.....

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 19, 2009, 07:56 PM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 18, 2009, 06:32 PM

nop... stef -bass, chino -guitars... they'll have setlist of really mellow songs, but 1st son will be Rats!x3 and Chi will jump to the stage immediately!... at least i hope it a lot....

sounds good to me  :)

Jizzlobber

I get the impression Chi is coming in and out of consioucness...

Like he will decide to "wake up" ... but realises he needs to sleep more...so he drifts off again...

Then a day later..does the same thing, wakes up , realises his condition still has him feeling lethatrgic beyond resistance...so he drifts off again...this probably might happen until eventually he's like..hey im awake, i feel okay...i think i can stay awake for good...i think im done with the heeling process...get me a wet sponge nurse, a sixpack, and a pack of smokes...

<

BLUMPKIN

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Jan 19, 2009, 09:18 PM
I get the impression Chi is coming in and out of consioucness...

Like he will decide to "wake up" ... but realises he needs to sleep more...so he drifts off again...

Then a day later..does the same thing, wakes up , realises his condition still has him feeling lethatrgic beyond resistance...so he drifts off again...this probably might happen until eventually he's like..hey im awake, i feel okay...i think i can stay awake for good...i think im done with the heeling process...get me a wet sponge nurse, a sixpack, and a pack of smokes...

lovin the theory...one can only hope that his current situation is similar

Hell_Tanner

It's going to be 3 months soon... :-\  *sigh*